OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregmac45

Portal Pro
March 17, 2006
AZ, USA
Gregmac!

ive reinstalled the flash player, but same problem! youre my last chance! any idea to fix it? pls help,

thx!

Mario

hi gregmac!

thx for this wonderful plugin! but i have a problem with latest version and latest mp svn. if i cklick any video the lcd gets black for half of a second and balck windows appears in left upper corner!

View attachment 6300

do you have any idea what i can do? the only difference is, i use mepo green wide skin instead of suggested blue two.

thx a lot!

/Mario

EDIT: ive tested with blue two, same problem! :confused: :confused:
Go into the MP configuration->Movies->Movie Extensions
Make sure you don't have ".flv" extension in the list.

Go into MP configuration->Plugins
Make sure the FlvPlayer is there and enabled.

gregmac45

Portal Pro
March 17, 2006
AZ, USA
Maybe a nice feature would be to have the possibility to save the videos to a local favorites file, so this way you could save more than 10 only.

The ability to save videos is in the latest version. You can save videos by bringing up the context menu. You can bring up the context menu by pressing menu on your remote, F9 on your keybpard, or right clicking on the item on the list.
I don't see the context menu when pressing F9, but in the title bar it does say context menu.

Using your latest plugin with build 12633 - 14.01 2007/22:45 CET - 0.2.2.0 release. Should I be using a later SVN?
Using BlueTwo skin.
Using in window mode (not full screen) on this computer.

Did you try right clicking on the list item with your mouse?
If I go into youtube->Top Rated then right click on "AirTap!" I get a popup with 3 options: Save,Related Videos, and Add to Favorites. I'm using the SVN from 04 14 07.

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
gregmac45: on rightside of the page there is an rss feed, also on the right top corner of the videowindow when you start one.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Maybe a nice feature would be to have the possibility to save the videos to a local favorites file, so this way you could save more than 10 only.

The ability to save videos is in the latest version. You can save videos by bringing up the context menu. You can bring up the context menu by pressing menu on your remote, F9 on your keybpard, or right clicking on the item on the list.
    I don't see the context menu when pressing F9, but in the title bar it does say context menu.

Using your latest plugin with build 12633 - 14.01 2007/22:45 CET - 0.2.2.0 release. Should I be using a later SVN?
    Using BlueTwo skin.
    Using in window mode (not full screen) on this computer.

Did you try right clicking on the list item with your mouse?
    If I go into youtube->Top Rated then right click on "AirTap!" I get a popup with 3 options: Save,Related Videos, and Add to Favorites. I'm using the SVN from 04 14 07.

gregmac45 - My bad! I was viewing the video stream playing and then pressing F9, that is when I saw the titlebar change but nothing else. You are right - I have to right click the MOUSE to get the context menu overlay to show with the three options. F9 on the keyboard does not work for me, but the right-click mouse does work. Thanks for your support of this plugin and your work in general for MediaPortal!

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @gregmac45: on rightside of the page there is an rss feed, also on the right top corner of the videowindow when you start one.

bakra - When I look at this site and select World (English) - I do not see any RSS feeds (at the right or at the top).

bakra

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You are right. I don't why, but it is only in the version I use. That is Nederland. Strange that it is not in the other languages. But I would be very happy if I can use the dutch version (Nederland) with this plugin.

spenca

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Gregmac!

ive reinstalled the flash player, but same problem! youre my last chance! any idea to fix it? pls help,

thx!

Mario

hi gregmac!

thx for this wonderful plugin! but i have a problem with latest version and latest mp svn. if i cklick any video the lcd gets black for half of a second and balck windows appears in left upper corner!

View attachment 6300

do you have any idea what i can do? the only difference is, i use mepo green wide skin instead of suggested blue two.

thx a lot!

/Mario

EDIT: ive tested with blue two, same problem! :confused: :confused:
    Go into the MP configuration->Movies->Movie Extensions
    Make sure you don't have ".flv" extension in the list.

Go into MP configuration->Plugins
    Make sure the FlvPlayer is there and enabled.

Gregmac,

theres no flv extension in movies-extension-list. the flvplayer is in setup and enabled but it dont work. same black box in the left upper corner.

any idea?

/Mario

xurr

Portal Pro
    May 3, 2006
    Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have exactly the same black box problem, I checked flv extension and flvplayer is enabled... you're not alone, but unfortunately I have no solution...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom