OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there an alternative download-link?
    The one on the first page doesn't seem to work.:(

Regards
    Ralph

xurr

Portal Pro
    May 3, 2006
    Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have exactly the same black box problem, I checked flv extension and flvplayer is enabled... you're not alone, but unfortunately I have no solution...

Try unistalling flash and re-installing it by going to http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash using Internet Explorer.

What version of Windows and Internet explorer are you using?

Uninstalling and re-installing worked, no more "black box problem"! Recently, I only installed a new version of the flash player, but never uninstalled the flash player (from Add/Remove Programs)... now I followed the entire uninstall/reinstall procedure and everything does work!

Thanks a lot!

spenca

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I have exactly the same black box problem, I checked flv extension and flvplayer is enabled... you're not alone, but unfortunately I have no solution...

Try unistalling flash and re-installing it by going to http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash using Internet Explorer.

... done! but no change :-(. i use win xp sp2 with all patches, IE6

i've done a debug-logging in mp, output is the same than in my previous post, no error messages.

i've also tried to disable the ffdshow flv-codec but also no solution.

any suggestions?

thx! mario

clone_tk422

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2007
    any special tricks to get apple trailers working??

i installed mplayer plugin and went in and ticked use external play for .mov

I have quicktime alternative installed and then i tried uninstalling that and installing quicktime itself so i have the codecs

but when i select a video to play it looks like its about to go to another screen and then it just comes back to the same screen again..

i heard about uninstalling and reinstalling flash player.. how do you do that as it came preloaded with MP?

thanks

running 0.2.2.0 with SVN from 28th Apr

gregmac45

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2006
    AZ, USA
    any special tricks to get apple trailers working??

i installed mplayer plugin and went in and ticked use external play for .mov

I have quicktime alternative installed and then i tried uninstalling that and installing quicktime itself so i have the codecs

but when i select a video to play it looks like its about to go to another screen and then it just comes back to the same screen again..

i heard about uninstalling and reinstalling flash player.. how do you do that as it came preloaded with MP?

thanks

running 0.2.2.0 with SVN from 28th Apr
    Can you try to play an apple trailer again and paste the MP log in pastebin ?

clone_tk422

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2007
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.116465 [Info.][MPMain]: fonts.SetDevice()
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.129465 [Info.][MPMain]: MPlayer: StreamProtocol: http://
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.129465 [Info.][MPMain]: MPlayer: StremFilename: movies.apple.com//movies/disney/piratesofthecaribbean3/piratesofthecaribbean3-tlr3_h640w.mov
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.129465 [Info.][MPMain]: MPlayer: All Arguments: -slave -quiet -identify -wid 1114434 -colorkey 0x101010 -nokeepaspect -autosync 100 -font C:\Windows\fonts\arial.ttf -priority abovenormal -framedrop -double -dr -afm hwac3 -ao dsound:device=1 -vf-add kerndeint -vf-add pp=hb/vb/dr .mov "http://movies.apple.com//movies/disney/piratesofthecaribbean3/piratesofthecaribbean3-tlr3_h640w.mov"
    @@2007-05-01 13:05:42.131465 [Info.][MPMain]: MPlayer Error: The directory name is invalid
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.131465 [Info.][MPMain]: player:ended

I put this in pastebin but how do you get it into reply post?

Anyways I had a look through the logs and everything seems ok except this second last line - error directory is invalid.

Is this something to do with where media portal is installed as its in the proper location /program files/team mediaportal/mediaportal etc

I read earlier posts about people changing this and having probs. The only thing is I put mine on D drive not C drive could that be the issue?

Also I know this is in earlier posts but I still cant get mine working when I click search it just goes to an empty folder screen instead of showing the keyboard and I have a recent SVN installed from 28 apr

Also anyway to have youtube videos not play full screen as because of the low quality they are all pixelated. I thought I saw earlier posts where it plays in its window is this how its supposed to look? If so how do I get it to run in this window instead of full screen

if i press the back button it shows the video playing in bottom left hand corner the same as when live tv is playing but unlike live tv i cant select this small preview window to open the video up in a bigger screen again.. with normal tv i can select this preview and reactivate full screen tv again.

thanks

spenca

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

... done! but no change :-(. i use win xp sp2 with all patches, IE6

i've done a debug-logging in mp, output is the same than in my previous post, no error messages.

i've also tried to disable the ffdshow flv-codec but also no solution.

any suggestions?

thx! mario

gregmac,

no success with me! is there any action i can do for debugging? still the black box :mad: !

please help

/mario

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.116465 [Info.][MPMain]: fonts.SetDevice()
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.129465 [Info.][MPMain]: MPlayer: StreamProtocol: http://
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.129465 [Info.][MPMain]: MPlayer: StremFilename: movies.apple.com//movies/disney/piratesofthecaribbean3/piratesofthecaribbean3-tlr3_h640w.mov
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.129465 [Info.][MPMain]: MPlayer: All Arguments: -slave -quiet -identify -wid 1114434 -colorkey 0x101010 -nokeepaspect -autosync 100 -font C:\Windows\fonts\arial.ttf -priority abovenormal -framedrop -double -dr -afm hwac3 -ao dsound:device=1 -vf-add kerndeint -vf-add pp=hb/vb/dr .mov "http://movies.apple.com//movies/disney/piratesofthecaribbean3/piratesofthecaribbean3-tlr3_h640w.mov"
    @@2007-05-01 13:05:42.131465 [Info.][MPMain]: MPlayer Error: The directory name is invalid
    2007-05-01 13:05:42.131465 [Info.][MPMain]: player:ended

I put this in pastebin but how do you get it into reply post?

Anyways I had a look through the logs and everything seems ok except this second last line - error directory is invalid.

Is this something to do with where media portal is installed as its in the proper location /program files/team mediaportal/mediaportal etc

I read earlier posts about people changing this and having probs. The only thing is I put mine on D drive not C drive could that be the issue?

Also I know this is in earlier posts but I still cant get mine working when I click search it just goes to an empty folder screen instead of showing the keyboard and I have a recent SVN installed from 28 apr

Also anyway to have youtube videos not play full screen as because of the low quality they are all pixelated. I thought I saw earlier posts where it plays in its window is this how its supposed to look? If so how do I get it to run in this window instead of full screen

if i press the back button it shows the video playing in bottom left hand corner the same as when live tv is playing but unlike live tv i cant select this small preview window to open the video up in a bigger screen again.. with normal tv i can select this preview and reactivate full screen tv again.

thanks
    I'm the developer of the MPlayer plugin and so I had a look at your problem.
    I think that you have forgotten to specify the location of MPlayer in the setup of the MPlayer plugin.

There is also a small bug in my plugin, but this doesn't effect the functionality of the plugin. This will be fixed in the next version.

@gregmac: If you append a ".mplayer" to the url, you force MP to use the mplayer plugin and the user doesn't need to enable ".mov".

MisterD

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom