OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpeosl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi! Thank's for this greate plugin!

Any chance to add rss feeds of german video site http://www.myvideo.de/rss.html ?

Is it possible to add a arbitrary RSS feed to the OnlineVideoSettings.xml file, so every video enclosure in this feed will be displayed in the plugin? Which id do I have to specify for such a feed?

An example for such a feed: http://www.rocketboom.com/vlog/index.xml

clone_tk422

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2007
    I'm the developer of the MPlayer plugin and so I had a look at your problem.
    I think that you have forgotten to specify the location of MPlayer in the setup of the MPlayer plugin.

There is also a small bug in my plugin, but this doesn't effect the functionality of the plugin. This will be fixed in the next version.

@gregmac: If you append a ".mplayer" to the url, you force MP to use the mplayer plugin and the user doesn't need to enable ".mov".

MisterD

Hi Thanks for that I will check out this tonight, I must have missed the part where you specify location.

KOM

April 18, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm having the same issue as Clone_tk422, the YouTube Search feature seems to be non-functional. I saw this was mentioned in earlier posts, but I didn't seem to get any indication of whether there was a current remedy for this, or if this would be remedied via update.

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi it works for me which is pretty sweet :p

one request, could you make the plugin remember the icon settings per view. I love the icons but in some views i prefer the list view,for instance if I want to view the trailer covers

clone_tk422

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2007
    I'm the developer of the MPlayer plugin and so I had a look at your problem.
    I think that you have forgotten to specify the location of MPlayer in the setup of the MPlayer plugin.

There is also a small bug in my plugin, but this doesn't effect the functionality of the plugin. This will be fixed in the next version.

@gregmac: If you append a ".mplayer" to the url, you force MP to use the mplayer plugin and the user doesn't need to enable ".mov".

MisterD

Hi Thanks for that I will check out this tonight, I must have missed the part where you specify location.

Tried that out and it works! Thankyou

Just have to sort out this search thing, I did have the a very recent SVN installed but I actually read last night that you shouldnt install an SVN over the top of a stable build which is what I did. I thought the SVN would update all the files to the latest versions and that would be it..

I was not having any other problems with MP so I assumed the SVN worked ok.

I guess I better uninstall MP and just run the SVN install file with no MP installed. I got confused because the SVN instructions even say you can install when you have MP already installed but I guess thats only if you have another SVN installed not the stable release?

clone_tk422

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2007
    Please download this version if you are using a stable build.

Hi Gregmac. Actually I thought I did have a SVN installed but turns out i have still got a stable build.

I tried to download this version which works with s stable build but file no longer availabe on rapidshare.. Could you please re-upload it as I installed a SVN but then i got an error that mplayer is not compatible with that version..

Alternatively which SVN should I go for which still supports Mplayer and which will work with the search function of your plugin?

Thanks

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Alternatively which SVN should I go for which still supports Mplayer and which will work with the search function of your plugin?
    Since there were changes in MP after the 0.2.2 realease, all plugins have to be compiled twice. Therefor I have included binaries for both versions. The binaries for SVN are located in the directory "bin" and in "bin-0.2.2" you find the binaries for the stable release.
    The new version of the OnlineVideo plugin is primary for the SVN nightly builds.

MisterD

clone_tk422

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2007
    Since there were changes in MP after the 0.2.2 realease, all plugins have to be compiled twice. Therefor I have included binaries for both versions. The binaries for SVN are located in the directory "bin" and in "bin-0.2.2" you find the binaries for the stable release.
    The new version of the OnlineVideo plugin is primary for the SVN nightly builds.

MisterD

Thanks but I have the latest 0.23 release and there are no bin and bin 0.22 dirs only the one dir structure with plugins and skins..

Or do I have to download the source and compile myself?

Thanks

ronaldjeden

April 5, 2007
    No Sound

HI all,

Since today my sound stopped working on youtiube streams does anyone have a clue how I can fix this? I did not change anything that is the strangest part of all.

Best

R

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Where i can download this plugin?

Thanks
    massimo

Status