OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Harley is going to add support for this plugin to the Project Mayhem III skin.

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm deeply impressed. First version and it works from the start here! :lol:
Using YouTube regularly this is a great addition for me (and surely for others). Thanks, Greg!

Suggestion: Let the user be able to save local copies of the videos and make those local copies browsable.

(If I were you I'd put it into SVN, it seems to be ready for it :wink:)

How are chances to be able to ffwd/rwd/jump in the future? Possible?

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
mPod said:
Using YouTube regularly this is a great addition for me (and surely for others). Thanks, Greg!

Suggestion: Let the user be able to save local copies of the videos and make those local copies browsable.

Same for me, read, installed, played :) Thanks Greg !

gregmac45

Portal Pro
March 17, 2006
AZ, USA
mPod said:

I haven't found a way to ffwd/rwd. A jump would be possible but the Flash only allows to jump to a certain point. That means that you would have to use the mouse to jump. I could add a "skip 10 seconds" button that would just add 10 seconds to the current time.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    Just downloaded the latest version! It totally kicks ass. I have just a couple of suggestions.

1. When you pull up a list (9 Pages) and you find a video on the 3rd page. When you are done with that video, and you hit the back button. Please make it go back to page 3 instead of 1 all the time.

2. Anyway to put the time of the video right behind the name? It would be nice to know if the video is 2 minutes or 2 hours.

I had an issue where my ESC stopped working in everything. I don't know if it was caused by the plug-in or not... I exited out and started MP back up again and all was fine. It looks like this could be an issue with the plug-in. I am testing it out right now but something seems to be breaking the ESC key.

I would like to see this plug-in added to the SVN files.... so everyone always has your latest work. I think this plug-in is ready for prime time.

You came out of nowhere and created a great plug-in within a week or so. KEEP up the GOOD work!

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I totaly agree on all points. The first one especialy. I think it is common behaviour to go through the lists of video's. So in most cases you'll want to get back where you last were after having watched a video.

Superb plugin. Keep it stable!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom