OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiepig

Portal Pro
March 21, 2005
Melb, Aus
Home Country
Re: Youtube, Google Video Plugin

gregmac45 said:
- Very basic filter added. It checks the title and description for any of the filter words. If the a match is found that video is not displayed in the list. The search string is also checked against the filter words. To add filter words, open the OnlineVideoSettings.xml

gregmac - you're an absolute legend!! when i get a spare moment i'll check this new version out and report back how it goes for me :D

shacknasty

Portal Pro
July 14, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Re: Youtube, Google Video Plugin

EqualRightsForWerewolves said:
gregmac - you're an absolute legend!!

agreed!

I am also having some problems when entering/exiting full screen. occasionally it gets stuck in fullscreen and i have to wait untill the end of the video to get out again. have not experienced in any other parts of my mp yet.

J

zombiepig

Portal Pro
March 21, 2005
Melb, Aus
Home Country
gregmac - the new version seems to be working great for me! one thing i've noticed is that it's possible to get 'stuck'! if you view a video, then highlight the playing area on the right and click, you get the video in full screen - but there doesn't seem to be anyway out of this view!

ender

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 22, 2006
    The Netherlands
    gregmac45 said:
    I haven't found a way to ffwd/rwd. A jump would be possible but the Flash only allows to jump to a certain point. That means that you would have to use the mouse to jump. I could add a "skip 10 seconds" button that would just add 10 seconds to the current time.

I'd say, use the default MP way of doing it by using the skip settings (like +15s, +30s, +1m, etc). That works great with tv and video so it would work here probably as well. Hope that that's possible.

aasmund Nordal

Portal Pro
    June 20, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    On my computer the cpu load is wery high when I watch a video, and it was choping a bit and with every "chop" there was a hard disk sound, but after a restart there where no choping.

Not shure if choping is the right word but I gues you uderstand.

I have a sempron 2200, 512 mb ram, ati 9600 pro and mediaportal 02 svn 9755 3.08.2006

edit: and patch numer 2 I think

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm having some trouble with the new version.
    When I open, let's say... Google Video -> Most Viewed (can be any site or catagory) and start a video, a lot of times the "working-animation" keeps showing and the video never starts. From that point on I can't open any video anymore and have to restart MP to view a new OnlineVideo. This happens very often...

I'm using the latest SVN and the PMIII skin.

gregmac45

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2006
    AZ, USA
    EqualRightsForWerewolves
    if you use a keyboard click 'x' to return from fullscreen. I'm looking for working on an alternative.

aasmund Nordal
    The plugin uses flash and flash is very cpu intensive for some reason. On my PC athlon 3000+ 1GB ram it uses 50%-60% of my cpu.

Bram
    Send me you mediaportal.log so that I can find the problem.

zombiepig

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2005
    Melb, Aus
    Home Country
    gregmac45 said:
    EqualRightsForWerewolves
    if you use a keyboard click 'x' to return from fullscreen. I'm looking for working on an alternative.

ok - perhaps you could use 'esc' or 'backspace' as well - since they fairly universal across mp! :wink:

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    EqualRightsForWerewolves said:
    ...ok - perhaps you could use 'esc' or 'backspace' as well - since they fairly universal across mp! :wink:

It would be nice to have standard key presses that any plugin (or actually user) could depend on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom