OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatekeepa

Portal Member
December 5, 2007
this is a great plugin - great work so far ;)
one question tho: is it possible to add youtube user channel to the plugin? i tried adding new categories ala "feed://www.youtube.com/rss/user/[insert username here]/videos.rss" (got that information from YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.) but it doesnt work :(

Breme

Portal Member
March 10, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!
it is all ok!!with mplayer the apple videos go!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

but i don't understand because in the video of GameTrailer i have the music but the screnn is black? the problem is the codecs? install k-lite codec?:confused:

thank's for all:)

Flappers

February 11, 2008
as of svn 17890, life is awesome again. everything is working, so presumably it was a mediaportal issue more than an online videos or configuration issue.

Can you also use the search feature on videos with that svn version? Do you have thumbs for the videos?

gregmac45

Portal Pro
March 17, 2006
AZ, USA
this is a great plugin - great work so far ;)
one question tho: is it possible to add youtube user channel to the plugin? i tried adding new categories ala "feed://www.youtube.com/rss/user/[insert username here]/videos.rss" (got that information from YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.) but it doesnt work :(

The plugin no longer uses the rss feeds from the youtube site. The plugin now uses the youtube api. Info on the youtube api can be found at Reference Guide: Data API Protocol - YouTube APIs and Tools - Google Code

As for subscriptions, use the following

Code:
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/universalmusicgroup/uploads?orderby=updated

Replace the universalmusicgroup with the user you want.

Scoobsheister

Portal Pro
June 21, 2006
Help, I've a problem playing apple trailers in online videos.

Using latest SVN build
have MPlayer installed
latest Online Videos plugin

I'm getting video for literally a second and then it cuts to a black screen. Audio seems to be fine.

I have Mplayer set up for external use with .mov files and and am using the external OSD, and the video is using directX.

any help would be appreciated.

Stupid me, didn't realise there was a new MPlayer plugin out, fixes the problem.

Breme

Portal Member
March 10, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Help, I've a problem playing apple trailers in online videos.

Using latest SVN build
have MPlayer installed
latest Online Videos plugin

I'm getting video for literally a second and then it cuts to a black screen. Audio seems to be fine.

I have Mplayer set up for external use with .mov files and and am using the external OSD, and the video is using directX.

any help would be appreciated.

Stupid me, didn't realise there was a new MPlayer plugin out, fixes the problem.

do you have Quicktime?

diouf

March 2, 2008
Home Country
France France
hello, i have a problem with the plugin, when i watch youtube it's fine google video too but when i watch dailymotion the movie don't want to begin , have you an idea? thx for your response.

gregmac45

Portal Pro
March 17, 2006
AZ, USA
hello, i have a problem with the plugin, when i watch youtube it's fine google video too but when i watch dailymotion the movie don't want to begin , have you an idea? thx for your response.

DailyMotion changed somethings on there site that affected the way the plugin gets the video url. I'll get it fixed in the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom