OpenLounge uPnP MediaServer (1 Viewer)

csenior

Portal Member
July 11, 2005
Re: :shock: Openlounge-Plugin NOT WORKING with 0.1.3

hannibanni said:
I installled MediaPortal 0.1.3 & the updated Version (MediaServer.20050617.rar) of uPNP OpenLounge plugin. When I try to call the Setup-Dialog, I get this exception:

Code:
Method not found: System.Object MediaPortal.Profile.Xml.GetValue(System.String, System.String).

************** Exception Text **************
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: System.Object MediaPortal.Profile.Xml.GetValue(System.String, System.String).
   at MediaServer.Setup.LoadSettings()
   at MediaServer.Setup..ctor()
   at MediaServer.MediaServer.ShowPlugin()
   at MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.Plugins.setupButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I guess this is just a minor problem because of the new version of MediaPortal. Could you please fix this, bionicdonkey? :wink:

And I also have a very important question: Is this plugin capable of streaming the currently selected tv channel :?: :?: :?:

Thanks

I am also having the same problem as the post above. Does anyone have a solution for this error? Is bionicdonkey still doing development on this plugin?

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

soucres available?

Hello bionicdonkey,

are the sources of the plugin and of openlounge available? the original website of openlounge is no more available. this would be really interesting to understand upnp a little bit better.

thx
toolsfactory

davidstrippoli

September 15, 2005
Openlounge server not detected by nero showtime 2

I have done the installation of the plugin and declare 2 directories and of the nero showtime 2. Nero does not identied any server...

Can you help ?

Thanks

simon2

October 3, 2005
Interop.MetaDataParser missing?

MP 0.1.3.0, the UPNP Plugin doesn't start because it can't find Interop.MetaDataParser (not sure about the capitalisation).

Simon

pimboli

November 29, 2005
does the look on the hardware client like on the pc screen,
or does it just stream the media, and the look alike is the ld one from the harware client?

jeffp

Portal Pro
October 4, 2005
USA
Does this work with 0.2.0? Is any work still being done on this? I downloaded the plugin setup the directories but none of the clients I've tested can find the media server.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    bionicdonkey - are you still actively supporting this? Will version 0.2.0.0 be supported?

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom