[Approved] Option to disable 'Stop live TV' dialog (2 Viewers)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This should go here (not in red square but in this screen :))?
    Yes, I think that's the best place.

I can commit code in Feat branch but can't skin setting. Just skin designers need to add GUICheckButon (<type>checkbutton</type>) with id 29 somewhere in skin file "settings_tv.xml" in defaultwide, default and titan.
    Awesome! You can commit the code, I'll try to get the skin files updated (by me or someone else) ;)

Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Ok, code is in branch

In settings_tv.xml (skin file in default, defaultwide and titan) one control must be added:

* New checkbutton with id 29
    * label id for checkbutton is 300228 (you can change string if it's too big)

Ofc when merging this in master, wiki must be updated (string changes and new option explanation with screen shot in appropriate section)

Last edited:

jonywee

Portal Member
    September 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks all for the suggestions, actions and effort so far! I've updated the first pots with Mantis and GIT details.

After reading up here, pt 8: I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to edit the wiki right away. How do I deliver preliminary content for the wiki, can I just put instructions in this thread (and reference those from the first post)? Or should I better hold my horses untill this gets approved?

Is this a "risky" fix? Otherwise it can be included in MP 1.3.0 final aswell maybe?
    The patch is straightforward: When you untick the setting, the dialog is bypassed. That's the basic concept. No rocket science TSReader stuff (please no :D)

I'll try to get the skin files updated (by me or someone else)
    Great! Is it feasible to do this yourself or should we look for this 'someone else' person?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great! Is it feasible to do this yourself or should we look for this 'someone else' person?
    I'm relatively new to skinning, so it'd be easier if someone else could do it (and it would probably look better too :p). However, in the worst case I'll manage to do it, it'll take some time for me though.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Oxan
    You can check the attached file for DefaultWide skin if you want to. No MP here at the moment so coded blindly.

Maybe you could also update the branch to get in line with the latest changes of master? Thanks! :)

Attachments

• settings_tv.xml
      4.3 KB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks. I will try to find some time to test & commit it asap.

I've updated the branch with master (didn't test that yet, but looking at the code I assume it will work).

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will also try to test if I have access to my HTPC. Maybe it would be nice to provide a bin based on MP 1.3.0 Final when it is out for some testing.
    But no hurry ofc! Thanks for your work on this. :)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Oxan
    If you find some time could you maybe get this branch in line with MP 1.3.0 final release so we can provide binaries for testing? Would be nice. :)
    Thanks!

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since @Oxan seems kinda busy maybe @Sebastiii could update the branch for current master? To me this seems ready for testing? Just skin file for Titan missing.
    Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom