(Original Post) *Picture Update 11-06-2012* : 'EVE' (1 Viewer)

J

joostzilla

Any news about the roadmap you wanted to release? That would be great!

Aaah yes the roadmap! I hate to say but i cant keep my promise on that.
We have coded a great deal of the MP part of Eve. Design has changed so that has to be implemented first.

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
Don't worry, nobody will be angry since you are all creating a great piece of software there. We all should just stop nagging.

J

joostzilla

Don't worry, nobody will be angry since you are all creating a great piece of software there. We all should just stop nagging.

We like the 'nagging'. Although we dont think its nagging at all. :D

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
July 19, 2008
Ipswich
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Any sign of some updated pics guys? I'm really interested to see the new design you have chosen :D

Keep up the good work. It's really much appreciated from the whole MP community.

JochenAndries

Portal Member
September 17, 2009
Koksijde
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hey guys (PServais, JohanJ & JoostZilla),

What kind of Home Intelligence are you using ? I'm planning to integrate Velbus from Velleman in our new renovation project.
I just want to make sure, when EVE is released to the public, we are compatible.

Greetzzz and keep up the good work and health !

Schicksal

Portal Pro
February 7, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Nice EVE grows and grows. Would be nice to test a beta or alpha :)
The community is waiting!

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It's not decided how and when EVE will be released. However, it's probable that the home automation part is removed if it is released as a separate app in appstore.

We develop in Command Fusions guiDesigner, it is very flexible and can handle most system as long it has a tcp or udp protocol. One can also use Javascript code for even more customization, we use it a lot. So I recommend you to test Command Fusion, the guiDesigner/iViewer for iPad is free but iViewer is limited to use of only one page and no lists without a valid license. What you make can then be integrated to eve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom