(Original Post) *Picture Update 11-06-2012* : 'EVE' (1 Viewer)

Clayton Vicente

Portal Member
October 20, 2012
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
This is the best interface for IViewer that i have seen so far.
Any chance of you guys sell the Grafics ? I have to start a new project for CF and i will love to use this graphics.
Clayton

Last edited:

Clayton Vicente

Portal Member
October 20, 2012
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Hi
I already talk with the CF team, they point me for this thread. Let me say that i am not the only one interest on this. I believe if you put this ghrafics in a pack and decide to sell, several users from CF will be interest. In my specific case i will not be able to wait, i have to start my project tomorrow and i have to make several codes yet.
Congrats for all your work, i saw a lot of your grafics today, very impressive.
And congrats for Johan, very nice piece of codes in the project. I can imagine how much work he had.
Clayton
P.s if you have interest in make a specific pack of graphics for me and others CF users, let me know.

Last edited:

somy

Portal Pro
March 7, 2010
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
It looks amazing! Is there an equivelent iPhone version planned?

Thanks. (y)
No, at this time there is no iPhone version planned.
We just dont have the manpower to pull it off. :cry:

OK, looking forward to the launch date ;-)
I always hoped MePo have a fancy remote as XBMC, and you guys have made something even better than XBMC. I guess I will order an iPad 5 when it's announced

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I guess I will order an iPad 5 when it's announced
    Or if you are very patient buy an Android tablet. Development for Android is also taking place. In an early stage though.
    You mean there comes your nice plugin to Android Tablets ? This where awesome, than your app looks very very great. I will have this on my Android Tablet :)

Is this only remote or can i stream to the Tablet and use it as mobile Display ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom