(Original Post) Preview : 'EVE' (6 Viewers)

Maxxpowa

Portal Member
July 4, 2009
Home Country
This is amazing. I will not be able to resist to buy an iPad just for this...
Any news on the command fusion licence issue? The free version won't be enough for this I suppose...

No news yet from us (CommandFusion). We will be discussing options with the developers over the coming weeks. Please be assured, we will be doing our best to make sure it is affordable.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is amazing. I will not be able to resist to buy an iPad just for this...
    Any news on the command fusion licence issue? The free version won't be enough for this I suppose...

No news yet from us (CommandFusion). We will be discussing options with the developers over the coming weeks. Please be assured, we will be doing our best to make sure it is affordable.
    Thanks for the info! I appreciate your efforts.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I forgot to mention that most graphics (panels/buttons) in the gui are not yet in Retina resolution, just scaled from normal 1024x768 resolution. All images that are retrieved from MPExtended (screen captures/thumbs) are however in retina resolution. Retina version will also be available when released.:) Will add this info to the first post as well.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    From first post "The project is ready when it is ready, this thread should be seen as a teaser."

It will NOT be released now...

Kasselhöfer

Portal Pro
    February 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I read EVE is also for "Home Automation control". What kind of Home Automatic Systems will be EVE supporting. I can't read anything about this

Regards
    Andreas

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    look at command fusion :)

Last edited:

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The Home automation part will be removed for the separate app. The current design do not include any home automation at all.

Anyway, not much apart from mockups has been made for the home automation part yet. We have though implemented two custom circular gauges.

It's mostly Patrick that is interested in the Home Automation right now and he has no time for the project at the moment. It will come in the future but it will never be included in the separate app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom