(Original Post) Preview : 'EVE' (1 Viewer)

Damstas

Portal Member
November 18, 2014
Home Country
Finland Finland
It's a chance but it's quite small;) It's quite a lot of work since all design and graphics need to be custome made for the much smaller screen. I made an iPhone project and added the remote buttons a long time ago but haven't done much more. It's a low priority task for us. Sorry.
Ok. Would have been cool making remote recordings with iPhone. I don't own an iPad :(

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Then you can buy Heco, I think one can record a program with that app.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In theory yes, with current iViewer for Android no. I bought a Nexus 7 2nd gen. Android pad to test on but I struggled with too many issues to continue. The gui is rescaled on the fly to match the Android resolution and our gui is quite demanding so in reality it was not an smooth experience. So it will not happen anytime soon.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Strange. Please power down you iPad and restart it.

What iPad version do you use? We have tested on iPad 1->iPad air before initial release so it should run on all version.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    One can do an alternative power down with holding Home and Power, you could try but I doubt that it will make a difference.

Can you also try to uninstall/reinstall the apps?

I have seen similar issues at rare occassions (in this and other apps) but it was solved by power cycle the iPad.

How far does it load before exit?

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What, cant install/reinstall an iOS app? Something must be seriously wrong. Can you try on another ipad?

Edit. I will do what I can do help you. Not sure what I can do right now though when it seems to fail at OS level. The normal issues are connection problems to MPExt or WifiRemote, this is the first report of this kind since the initial release a long time ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom