OSD not show and Action Menu not accessible during playback of movie (2 Viewers)

Patrick Bochart

April 14, 2014
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,

I've a very strange problem, but before describing my problem, i'll describe my current configuration at home.
I've installed several computer (different model but all are in Windows 10) in several room that are running only MediaPortal 1.15 client version. All these MediaPortal Client are connected to a TV-Server for receiving DVB-T channel and also to a NAS that contining films and TV Series. Films are store in this NAS as DVD copy or MKV files (realized with MakeMKV).
All MediaPortal Client are using Moving Picture for the organisation. All MediaPortal Client have the "same" configuration.
But on the MediaPortal Client used to watch film (in my living room) has two problem. The first one is the fact that I can not access to the Action Menu (using mouse, or keyboard (F9 / Y) and this during the playback of movie. The OSD showing the progress of the movie doesn't appear also. The second problem is that some of movie stored in MKV format doesn't playing sound. I could not change the sound channel due to the fact that I don't have access to the Action Menu.

Someone has an idea where I can look for ?

Br,

Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom