OSD not show and Action Menu not accessible during playback of movie

Discussion in 'watch/edit Videos' started by Patrick Bochart, January 6, 2017.

1. Patrick Bochart

Patrick Bochart New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Belgium Belgium
    Show System Specs
    Hello,

I've a very strange problem, but before describing my problem, i'll describe my current configuration at home.
    I've installed several computer (different model but all are in Windows 10) in several room that are running only MediaPortal 1.15 client version. All these MediaPortal Client are connected to a TV-Server for receiving DVB-T channel and also to a NAS that contining films and TV Series. Films are store in this NAS as DVD copy or MKV files (realized with MakeMKV).
    All MediaPortal Client are using Moving Picture for the organisation. All MediaPortal Client have the "same" configuration.
    But on the MediaPortal Client used to watch film (in my living room) has two problem. The first one is the fact that I can not access to the Action Menu (using mouse, or keyboard (F9 / Y) and this during the playback of movie. The OSD showing the progress of the movie doesn't appear also. The second problem is that some of movie stored in MKV format doesn't playing sound. I could not change the sound channel due to the fact that I don't have access to the Action Menu.

Someone has an idea where I can look for ?

Br,

Patrick

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!