[News] Our new forum is now online! (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, unfortunately System Specs are lost but you now have the ability to fill in more than one system if you have a multi seat setup or more PC's where MP is running on.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ouah I can now see 3 posts per page. What a progress ! Bring back the old forum for I am too lazy to browse n pages ;)

I saw this comment several times now and we will do some changes to post-bg colors and default avatars pretty soon but please check the 2 pics:

Frames 1.2.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.x released  .png Frames 1.2.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.x released.png

both with ~1020px vertical
    In most cases the new one is shorter on pages (except pages with 10 users without avatars, systemspecs, country-colors aso) even if that empty white-space tries to tell you something different. ;)

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The colour is not the point, obviously ;). It's that the normal post is now wrapped inside another container, visibly separated in a same or similar way as quotes are. This feeling is even more accentuated by the visual independence of the post container from the user information container, within their parent container.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom