[News] Our new forum is now online! (1 Viewer)

el_gato

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
nice forum, but i'm having an issue. the first topic(=link) of a site does generally not work for me, it is not clickable. all other topics below the first are. for example i cannot access the popular plugins thread under mp1plugins section or even this one, comments about mp etc. if i'm fast enough with aiming and clicking a link while the site is still loading, this is my only chance to enter the topic, which takes several page reloads - this way i only came to post in this thread, since i cannnot enter as stated above... i use google chrome newest version (17.0.963.56 m) without any addons...

domb

Portal Pro
October 30, 2006
Couple of things...

Firstly, I'm sorry but I think the new forum is awful. Definitely a step back.

Anyways, something somewhat more constructive... is the navigation bar at the top supposed to be clickable? Doesn't work for me in Chrome so its very hard to navigate.

Also, the page renders oddly. The Mediaportal logo and Home buttons are halfway off the edge to the left of the page in Chrome.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Not so much awful, just takes a little while to get used too, especially a lot of the new features, sadly which are being overshadowed by a couple of drawbacks, which the main one people are talking about is specifically "new post" posts in a language of choice, which i myself used a hell of a lot.

ps. all this is still work in progress and by no means static, due to both high's and infinite,loops hard efforts with sleepless nights.

domb

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2006
    Couple of things...

Anyways, something somewhat more constructive... is the navigation bar at the top supposed to be clickable? Doesn't work for me in Chrome so its very hard to navigate.

Also, the page renders oddly. The Mediaportal logo and Home buttons are halfway off the edge to the left of the page in Chrome.

Sorry clearing of cache worked so ignore me on that one. Just read up after I hit post.

I'm not a fan of forums that don't look or work like forums if you know what I mean. Has that kind of blog layout that I don't think is functional or usable, but there you go. Just my opinion.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I am trying to get used to it, will see... As I know, you had reasons to switch to XenForo.

It appears my user profile System Specs are lost in transition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom