OzTivoGrabber - Australian OzTivo grabber for Foxtel plugin for TVServer (3 Viewers)

50chickens

Portal Member
March 4, 2007
Home Country
no.. i took that functionality out because i couldnt get it to work properly under vista.
under XP it was fine, but under vista it caused a small window with no contents to be shown under vista.

btw, the 0.8.1.0 version of oztivograbber isnt compatible with the current version of MP since it now uses tvserver. So i'm working on a tvserver plugin for future versions of oztivograbber which is currently about 50% done. not sure when it will be out, but check back every so often.

beags

Portal Member
January 13, 2005
Thanks 50 Chickens.

Is there a XP version then that will run in sleep mode at start up.

The reason I ask is that I use the guides for a netremote application.

Kind regards
Beags

50chickens

Portal Member
March 4, 2007
Home Country
i've just taken a look and for xp the current version will sleep on loading as long as you have the 'schedule enabled' box set and have filled in the login and password boxes (ie have set all the options properly). let me know if it doesnt. vista users will have to click the sleep button manually.

beags

Portal Member
January 13, 2005
Hi 50 Chickens

Still no luck putting the program to sleep with windows XP

I have the shedule enabled but when windows starts the oztivograbber is minimised & wont go into sleep mode without pushing the sleep button.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Beags

50chickens

Portal Member
March 4, 2007
Home Country
try this new exe. it has more logging.
copy it to c:\program files\oztivograbber\ (or where ever you have installed oztivograbber)

then, look at the log file - log.txt. it should tell you why it is not working.

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Just trying this out for the first time.

I don't use Foxtel so I want to get this working for FTA (in Melbourne). I unchecked all the Foxtel channels and changed the names of things like SBS-NSW to SBS-Vic, etc. However, since there's no entries for some channels like the HD ones and others (Nine-HD, One, Go), can I just add them to the bottom of the list? If so, what numbers should I be assigning? (Or does it matter).

Also, I assume I should uncheck the Foxtel checkbox as well, yes? (Sorry, can't recall the actual text; something about adding Foxtel channels to MediaPortal).

Cheers,

Dir

50chickens

Portal Member
    March 4, 2007
    Home Country
    yep.. you can use oztivograbber for non foxtel channels. you only need to add the oztivo code into the channel config dialog - eg ABC-VIC. you can untick the 'assign foxtel channel no's in MP' checkbox, but it won't affect your case.

btw, oztivograbber is only set to configure channels to analog cards. if you want to assign it to digital ones let me know. i figured ppl would only like to use this app for a foxtel box plugged into an analog card (like me), but this plugin can be used to create channel's in mp using oztivo data for both analog and digital channels so i should probably take that restriction out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom