fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have no problems running Pandora 1.3.3 on MP 1.3 RC.

schumach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2010
    I forgot to mention that I am running XP on my test machine and win7 on my production. I am also running version 1.3.3.

fischy667, thanks for the feedback.

Edit:
    Figured out that my xml file was corrupt. Thanks.

Last edited:

itbeyond

Portal Member
    February 21, 2010
    Home Country
    I have just created a Titan Skin for Pandora. It is my first attempt at a skin but I was desperate to get Pandora supported on Titan with MediaPortal 1.3. So here it is. I am also working to have Pandora appear in the Basic Home either to replace Radio or InfoService. I will publish this once I have it running.

So here are the skin files - graphics to ....skin\Titan\Media - xml to \skin\Titan - run it from the Plugins menu.

Attachments

• Pandora_Titan_1.3_Skin.zip
      30.2 KB

itbeyond

Portal Member
    February 21, 2010
    Home Country
    I have just finished the Titan update to install Pandora into the basic home - it replaces the InfoService option on the second page. If you want this just install the following and you will have a nice Pandora option on page 2 of the basic home. NOTE: This is not the skin files but the updates for Titan using Media Portal 1.3 if you want the skin files look at the post above.

Install the png file into then ...skin\Titan\Media and the xml to ..\skin\Titan.

Attachments

• Pandora_Titan_BasicHome_1.3.zip
      84.8 KB

Paul Sledge

March 14, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I tried both of the above new skins, no luck. seems after a reboot, I can play pandora, still get an xml error, but it will play, then after about an hour, I no longer hear anything, go look, and it showes its still playing but not hearing any audio. if I restart, it will start jumping through songs every 3 seconds. does not mater if I use the default skin, or titan. I guess I will just go back to using the web.

shackrock

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Home Country

Attachments

• pandora.png
      pandora.png
      1.2 MB

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    I tried both of the above new skins, no luck. seems after a reboot, I can play pandora, still get an xml error, but it will play, then after about an hour, I no longer hear anything, go look, and it showes its still playing but not hearing any audio. if I restart, it will start jumping through songs every 3 seconds. does not mater if I use the default skin, or titan. I guess I will just go back to using the web.

I have had this issue for some time now and have given up on it. there does not seem to be any responses to it, except some "useful" remarks by Fischy667. i tried putting effort into it, i created a couple skin files to adapt it to skins that were not supported. but now i just use multishortcut to fire up KYLO browser, and run pandora from there. KYLO browser with a wiimote works really nice.

shackrock

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Home Country

I have had this issue for some time now and have given up on it. there does not seem to be any responses to it, except some "useful" remarks by Fischy667. i tried putting effort into it, i created a couple skin files to adapt it to skins that were not supported. but now i just use multishortcut to fire up KYLO browser, and run pandora from there. KYLO browser with a wiimote works really nice.

I've had success doing what I found here: http://code.google.com/p/pandora-mu...us Priority Milestone Component Owner Summary

Which leads you to here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/pandora-basic-home-skin-files.117124/

It's a skin issue. It actually looks wonderful after using those zip files w/ Titan.

Coblica427

Portal Member
    March 24, 2013
    Dallas, Texas
    Home Country
    Does anybody have the problem of Pandora MB asking you if you're still listening after every single song? I understand it can ask you after quite a few songs as it does on their website...but every song is a bit excessive. If there's anything I can do to figure this out lemme know and I'll get a log posted

ntompson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2011
    Hobart
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi all,

This must be a dumb question as I can't find the answer anywhere. How do I do a thumbs up / thumbs down? F9 only brings up a station selector. Can't figure out how to do it!!

Only just discovered this plugin - love it!

Thanks,

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom