[Patch] Tuner Issue and channel-scan crash - Windows XP (1 Viewer)

Airw0lf

Portal Pro
April 19, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Mainly curiosity to be honest...
Okay well, if you want to satisfy your curiosity and know where the registered files are you can search the registry (regedit).

Good idea, thanks. Interesting. Found that psisdecd.dll is correctly referenced to my dvbfix folder. psisrndr.ax is mentioned but I saw no file path. Couldn't find mpeg2data.ax anywhere even though it was successfully registered using regsvr32...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Good idea, thanks. Interesting. Found that psisdecd.dll is correctly referenced to my dvbfix folder. psisrndr.ax is mentioned but I saw no file path. Couldn't find mpeg2data.ax anywhere even though it was successfully registered using regsvr32...
    All are referenced in my registry. Make sure you reset the search to the top of the registry tree (by selecting "My Computer") each time you search.

aerial

June 2, 2014
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    When I download dvb-hotfix I get a message saying that the file is an invalid zip file.

aerial

June 2, 2014
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I should have been more specific in that it downloads OK but when I come to unzip it I get the error message. I've tried downloading several times and unzipping but every time the same message.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It downloads and unzips fine for me. Maybe try a different browser or unzip program.
    [edit: PeaZip is what I'm using.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom