pctv 292e dvb-c problem (1 Viewer)

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
One more thing. I cannot use all of my three DVB-C tuners at the same time, because after scan channels will have only one combined DVB-C tunindetails. In example: if I tune H7 channels first and then 292e, all channels will have this x1000 SR format. When TVE is trying to tune using my H7 it will use x1000 SR value and it cannot found signal anymore, because it must be in normal (x1) format.

Last edited:

Kim Monberg

April 16, 2015
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I just bought a 292e tuner, as it is the cheapest there is in Denmark at the moment..

Hope i can get it to work with MP2 :)

Jesper Nielsen

January 24, 2016
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
FANTASTIC..

After completely giving up on Args, DVBViewer and others - I stumpled over NextPVR which can handle this card - and got my sprit back..

That led me to this thread (I have a 291e card) and the fix was the same - just create a tuner file with 000 x1000 added and it works...

THANK YOU for this thread..

As a wish - it could be nice if slimTV supported 290e, 291e and 292e cards and added the x1000 automatically or through an option ..

For new readers - the configuration files are now in:
%PROGRAMDATA%\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0\TuningParameters\dvbc

Just copy one and make you own!
changing symbol rae with x1000 (as an example)
<SymbolRate>6875</SymbolRate> -> <SymbolRate>6875000</SymbolRate>

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Glad to hear that this thread helped you to solve this issue. All thanks to mm with his help this could be resolved. I have build a patch for tvlibrary (1.13.0) to fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom