1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center | Page 28

Discussion in 'WebService and Mobile Access' started by manniainen, April 22, 2008.

1. cubii

cubii Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Show System Specs
    Seems not to work, i changed all ä,ö,ü to ae,oe etc. but same error, invalid data recieved..

Here is the xml:

Thank you!

Attached Files:

• PiipEpg.zip
      File size:
      244.9 KB
      Uploaded:
      August 22, 2010
      Views:
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Boony

Boony Portal Member

I.T. Pro
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Hi All,

Does anyone know if the latest version of PiipTV works with MediaPortal 1.1.1.0? I have the RTSP stuff working fine but I can't get the WebUI to work. On the TV server itselft, I can get to the webpage no worries but when I hit the "Watch" for a channel, a popup window appears with the player application but nothing plays. I've had a look in the tv.log file but there are no errors.

I think the problem lies with the vlc.exe program not starting when the tvservice.exe service starts. I ticked the "start vlc when tv service starts" box on the advanced settings, but no vlc.exe process starts.:confused:

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    Boony.

4. cubii

cubii Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Show System Specs
    AW: PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center

I think it works with mp1.1.1 , i get the browser and watch over browser working. But i wont work on my phone...

Perhaps a new install of vlc will solute your problem, buts thats only a wild guess..

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Like Us On Facebook

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!