PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center (1 Viewer)

cubii

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
cubii,

First quess is that program data xml (EPG) has some special char that nokia phone does not accept.

Check that XML and if you find some ä ö å é this type character change that manually with notepad to eg e or a and try again?

If you find that char which is causing issues send that info to me and i can 'blacklist' / 'convert' that automatically in next plugin version :)

Or send whole epg.xml to me :)

Seems not to work, i changed all ä,ö,ü to ae,oe etc. but same error, invalid data recieved..

Here is the xml:

Thank you!

Attachments

• PiipEpg.zip
    244.9 KB

Boony

Portal Member
October 29, 2009
Townsville
Home Country
Hi All,

Does anyone know if the latest version of PiipTV works with MediaPortal 1.1.1.0? I have the RTSP stuff working fine but I can't get the WebUI to work. On the TV server itselft, I can get to the webpage no worries but when I hit the "Watch" for a channel, a popup window appears with the player application but nothing plays. I've had a look in the tv.log file but there are no errors.

I think the problem lies with the vlc.exe program not starting when the tvservice.exe service starts. I ticked the "start vlc when tv service starts" box on the advanced settings, but no vlc.exe process starts.:confused:

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Boony.

cubii

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
AW: PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center

I think it works with mp1.1.1 , i get the browser and watch over browser working. But i wont work on my phone...

Perhaps a new install of vlc will solute your problem, buts thats only a wild guess..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom