Please help me with IRSS Learning/Blasting problems. (1 Viewer)

cadams8221218

Portal Pro
October 5, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Would sticking with xp home b a real issue. Id really prefer to stay on xp. My system runs so quickly

mantec

Portal Member
January 25, 2008
Home Country
i dont think that i have ehome installed, where can i download that at, kiwijunglist i tried to use lm remote before but didnt have much success, could u possibly show me a guide or the guide that you used, or give me some solid instructions, and r u using windows xp or something else, thanx for the help guys, i really really appreciate it.[DOUBLEPOST=1375130387][/DOUBLEPOST]i see that some people used the rollup 2 update to fix this issue so they said, i download it and ran it and windows said i have the latest update, i am on service pack 3 and have all possible updated installed, im running windows xp home which i believe is only in 32 bit[DOUBLEPOST=1375131694][/DOUBLEPOST]i used these instructions here,
  • In Device Settings update drivers on the SF+ Dongle.
  • Install from specific location --> Don't Search I will choose --> Human Interface Devices --> Microsoft --> Microsoft eHome Infrared Tranceiver (for me ('nosignal') it was actually listed as "Microsoft eHome Remote Consumer Controls", but it had an Error: "Driver File Missing a necessary Entry." and failed)
  • Ignore the warning, then reboot.
The other procedure is to manually browse to irbus.inf (in c:windowsinf folder).
There is a chance these methods will not work, and with the SRM5100, even if they work, it does not work in HID mode properly (though HID Mode can be disabled).
i now see in device manager usb human interface device twice, hid compliant device, and hid non user input data filter kb 911895 twice but i still have the bb+dongle with the yellow exclamation point, what do i do now, ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!

Here a link from HP, don't know if it will work with your setup or not. I'am using windows 7 64bit. http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...cc=US&swItem=vc-100849-1&prodSeriesId=4210074

cadams8221218

Portal Pro
October 5, 2012
Home Country
Tried the download and still no luck. I know the remote and ir receiver will work with xp home edition. Ill keep researching and im sure continue.to receive advice.and.help.from board members. I thank everyone who has attempted to help.me get this thing working with my hauppauge colossus..all this.so.I.can watch and record HD.

cadams8221218

Portal Pro
October 5, 2012
Home Country
I am currently in the process of installing 7 ultimate 64 bit on an extra hard drive. Im going to attempt to use irss and or lm remote. Wish me luck. Any advice.

cadams8221218

Portal Pro
October 5, 2012
Home Country
I just reinstalled windows 7 64 bit. I had windowz update do all the updates. Windows updates as sell as the optional ones. Colossus.driver.ehome dfiver video card etc . All is well in device manager. It recognizes the hp ir recdiver but when I press the windows button on the remote nothing. Press power nothing. The led is blinking on the remote and the receiver. What do I do now

cadams8221218

Portal Pro
October 5, 2012
Home Country
kiwijunglist if you could breakdown your process of how you got your setup, setup ive had this colossus for a year and if there ir blaster didnt suck so much i couldve been using it. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom