[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (6 Viewers)

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm there must be more things to do, now i have the movie logo in over the series logo when i click paused. Is see the movie logo when i paused the movie and no series logo but when i watch series, i see the last movie logo from watched movie.And i see it only when i click paused, but when I reel back or forward there is no logo.
    You have to add

Code:
    +string.contains(#Play.Current.Thumb,MovingPictures)

to the <visible> </visible> line for the MovingPictures ClearArt.

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hm there must be more things to do, now i have the movie logo in over the series logo when i click paused. Is see the movie logo when i paused the movie and no series logo but when i watch series, i see the last movie logo from watched movie.And i see it only when i click paused, but when I reel back or forward there is no logo.

D3ltoroxp, as fischy667 also said, replace your <visible> clause for Movies with the one below:
    Code:
    <visible>[window.ispauseosdvisible|player.forwarding|player.rewinding]+!window.isosdvisible+!string.equals(#Titan.fullVideoOSD,true)+string.contains(#Play.Current.Thumb,MovingPictures</visible>

Last edited:

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Have tried it and no crashes. Thanks! Will now let it see what it can do.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now it works, but not when i play fast forward or fast backward. But with tv series it works.

For understanding:: what is the difference between movies and series because series works without like this +string.contains(#Play.Current.Thumb,MovingPictures) but for movie i must add this ?

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Correct.

The plugin for TV Series supports ClearArt out of the box and so the ClearArt is only shown when a series is played. The MovingPictures plugin has no ClearArt support, so "we" have to tell the ClearArt/ClearLogo when to show. In this case only when a movie is played.

The parameter #Play.Current.Thumb gives you the full path to the poster/picture which is usually used for VideoOSD. When the path contains "MovingPictures" we know, that a movie from MovingPictures is played and then the ClearArt for this movie is shown.

So string.contains(#Play.Current.Thumb,MovingPictures) means: Look into #Play.Current.Thumb (e.g. "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\Thumbs\{96.Hours} [137554189].jpg") and when the string contains "MovingPictures" then show it.

Last edited:

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I found a "problem".

I want only ClearArt and Logo for my movies movie, so I unchecked the download of DVDArt. All movies are listed in the tab for "missing DVDArt", although they have both, ClearArt and Logo. Ok, I can live with that, although I want that there is something missing. Want I think is a problem, that when you want to "Rescan ALL missing", that also the movies are rescanned which only a missing DVDArt. Ok, the DVD is missing, but these are my settings. So why rescan movies where nothing will be downloaded?

I think it would be better to change it to, "Rescan ALL wanted missing", so that only the movie are rescanned, which have missing Art that I want.

I also wand two languages for the download. I first priority language (e.g. german) and a backup language (english), but also the for no second one.

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I found a "problem".

I want only ClearArt and Logo for my movies movie, so I unchecked the download of DVDArt. All movies are listed in the tab for "missing DVDArt", although they have both, ClearArt and Logo. Ok, I can live with that, although I want that there is something missing. Want I think is a problem, that when you want to "Rescan ALL missing", that also the movies are rescanned which only a missing DVDArt. Ok, the DVD is missing, but these are my settings. So why rescan movies where nothing will be downloaded?

I think it would be better to change it to, "Rescan ALL wanted missing", so that only the movie are rescanned, which have missing Art that I want.

I also wand two languages for the download. I first priority language (e.g. german) and a backup language (english), but also the for no second one.

fischy667, I will look into the problem reported, i.e. when an item is uncheck, don't report it as missing.

As regards to the languages, the easiest would be to select a preferred language, while english would always be the second language, if primary is not english. Would this satisfy your request?

Regards

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    A new version has been released to include the above requests by fischy667, namely ignore missing artwork for unselected scraper items and add english as a secondary language if no artwork found in preferred language.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom