[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (2 Viewers)

jimwin

Portal Pro
December 23, 2007
Home Country
England England
Hiya,
I'm trying this plugin for the first time on MP 1.3beta, using the latest version from the repository (1.0.1.1) but I'm getting the unhandled exception error that others got with an earlier version. Can someone point me in the right direction on this please?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hiya,
    I'm trying this plugin for the first time on MP 1.3beta, using the latest version from the repository (1.0.1.1) but I'm getting the unhandled exception error that others got with an earlier version. Can someone point me in the right direction on this please?

jimwin, can you please past a screenshot of the error window, so to see what error is being prompted.

Thanks

jimwin

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    hi, thanks for the assistance.
    when I do an import, none of my movies or TV series get any art, although when I go to the fanart.tv website I can manually search and find artwork for many of them.
    I tried selecting a movie to manually set the coverart for DVD art and I get the JIT error attached.
    Is there any more information I can provide?
    Thanks!

Attachments

• error1.JPG
      error1.JPG
      41.2 KB
    • dvdart-error.txt
      18.2 KB
    Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

it's me again i need your help. One more things !! I will put the rotated DVDArt in the Screen i uploaded, but when i put your code

<!-- m3rcury : Rotating DVDArt -->
    <control>
    <description>Rotating Movie disc</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>65</posX>
    <posY>300</posY>
    <width>386</width>
    <height>350</height>
    <texture>#MovingPictures.DVDArt\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
    <keepaspectratio>yes</keepaspectratio>
    <visible>facadeview.list+control.isvisible(50)+Control.HasThumb(90)</visible>
    <animationeffect="rotate"delay="0"end="-360"centre="475,258"time="8000"loop="true"condition="true">Conditional</animation>
    </control><!-- m3rcury : Rotating DVDArt -->

in the movingpictures.common.details the DVD is showen in the list view. Is movingpictures.common.details the wrong xml for that ?

But where is something like this ??

<!-- Define the images loaded in properties during play -->
    <videoplayimagesimport="true">
    <property>
    <name>TVSeries.Play.ClearArt</name>
    <value><![CDATA[thumbs\TVSeries\ClearArt\FullSize\<Series.ID>.png]]></value>
    </property>
    <!-- You can define multiple properties -->
    </videoplayimages>

I must give it the path for the dvdart or not ?

Attachments

• details.PNG
      details.PNG
      1.8 MB
    Last edited:

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I know the plugin is called DVDArt but is there any chance you are considering including Music CDArt also?
    It would be great if there was an all in one solution for fanart.tv content, Movie, TV & Music. Diebagger created one for TV clearART some time ago however there is still nothing for music that I know of and both of these only really focus on one element from the range of content on the site.

I too hope mercury considers a adding music to this plugin.

with so many different artworks available now for all media types, besides fanart and coverart we now have various support cropping up for cdart, dvdart, clear arts, clear logos all for music, tv and movies, what we really need is one universal artwork downloader that supports all the different artworks for all media types.

Currently we have a bunch of plugins and scripts scattered about over the forums for some of these but an all in one solution would be ideal.

It's a big task though I'm sure, if only I had the knowledge :)

Shangostar/redeye19987, I will try my best. At the moment am working on adding ClearArt and ClearLogo scraping. Then I will consider Music and TVSeries, but I need some time....;)

Hi,

Any news about adding music cdart, clearart? I can´t wait.. ;)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I'm getting the unhandled exception again too.
    Again, when trying to add my own DVDart...

#EDIT#
    Fixed - mine was a permissions error on the folder I was using to store the images before the import.
    My user didn't have the correct privileges...
    Added 'Full Control' to the logged in user and gave ownership back to the administrators group and it's working again.

Last edited:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    @m3rcury
    Can you please stop the manual import from deleting the original files. It's a pain having to find the missing ones again and again...

Also - it seems to get a bit upset over PNGs too...

Last edited:

Gav76uk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2012
    Sheffield, England.
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi I'm using Mediaportal 1.3 Beta with Default MP wide skin, could you tell me how to add this fan art to moving pictures please. I don't know much about computers so the simpler the better (maybe with pictures) Thank you.

jimwin

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Is there any way to enable logging when doing an import from the config tool?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom