[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (3 Viewers)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I made even more modifications:

Attachments

• 23-29-14.png
      23-29-14.png
      1.5 MB
    • movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml
      19.4 KB
    • movingpictures.fanart.listview.xml
      8.9 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    CypherMK, that's good.... you're taking the hang of it. (y)

I only have to remove the duplicates. As you said in your last post. I only saw your post just now.

And xml editing is easier then I thought it would be. Not that I am a pro now of course :)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is it possible to get a spinning CD/DVD/BLURAY :) when there is no DVDart found? So like a standard picture of a CD/DVD/BLURAY, until there is something found by the scraper?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is it possible to get a spinning CD/DVD/BLURAY :) when there is no DVDart found? So like a standard picture of a CD/DVD/BLURAY, until there is something found by the scraper?

Yes it's possible to use an image when no art available, also if you check back through the thread there are some possible ways mentioned by Kiwijunglist on how to use the movie fanart or dvd cover art to produce missing disc art so this may appear in future versions of the plugin.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yeah if i think with some help from the imagemagick forum i can make an addon to the plugin that can generate disc images using fanart or dvd cover, but i havn't heard from m3rcury whether that is what he wants to do.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yeah if i think with some help from the imagemagick forum i can make an addon to the plugin that can generate disc images using fanart or dvd cover, but i havn't heard from m3rcury whether that is what he wants to do.

That would be awesome! That way it would look more consistent. Especially with my little mod I made. :) Otherwise it gives me a blank space between the dvd-cover and the summary.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    in the interim can you just make ur own generic disc and put it as an image in the xml before the dvd cover art which appears on top, if it is missing art then you will see the generic disc which is underneath.

Last edited:

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    in the interim can you just make ur own generic disc and put it as an image in the xml before the dvd cover art which appears on top, if it is missing art then you will see the generic disc which is underneath.

Can you tell me how? I'm not that good with xml :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom