Plugin ID's (1 Viewer)

bradmitchell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2009
    Home Country
    First of all, this skin is the best I've seen and it looks really slick.

The question I have however is regarding the BasicHome menu. I'm trying to change some of the buttons to reflect what I want and I've managed to do this with a the HD_Starter plugin to start up blu-ray. The plugin ID was available in the plugins area in the Media Portal Config.

I do not know however where to find the plugin ID for things such as the DVD Shortcut plugin.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of plugins available and their corresponding ID values?

thanks

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    First of all, this skin is the best I've seen and it looks really slick.

The question I have however is regarding the BasicHome menu. I'm trying to change some of the buttons to reflect what I want and I've managed to do this with a the HD_Starter plugin to start up blu-ray. The plugin ID was available in the plugins area in the Media Portal Config.

I do not know however where to find the plugin ID for things such as the DVD Shortcut plugin.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of plugins available and their corresponding ID values?

thanks

the best thing to find the id is to open the plugin xml file and look at the top ,have thir the id ...

for exsample : this is my score center xmi file ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <window>
    <id>42000</id> <defaultcontrol>10</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowClose</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowOpen</animation>
    <controls>

bradmitchell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Not seeing any plugin id's anywhere.

I'm sure that the Play DVD shortcut is referring to: MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIDVDFullscreen in the Windows plugins. The MediaPortal.xml doesn't show what these plugin id's are. Nor am I sure what the location is of any said files that contain the plugin id's for these.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Not seeing any plugin id's anywhere.

I'm sure that the Play DVD shortcut is referring to: MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIDVDFullscreen in the Windows plugins. The MediaPortal.xml doesn't show what these plugin id's are. Nor am I sure what the location is of any said files that contain the plugin id's for these.
    The Id for DVD shortcut should be 3001 as shown in Mediaportal configuration under "Keys and Sounds" -> "Windows" -> "DVD Playback".

Tgx

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Is there somewhere reference listing all IDs? I have spent several hours looking for "play disc" ID after I upgraded my skin and forgot to backup basichome.xml until I found this thread finally!!! Thanks Tgx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom