[plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager (1 Viewer)

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    hmm.. I installed the .4 version today and now MP crashes every time.. If i disable the plugin, MP works again.
    The config aspect of it seems to be fine. I've tried different combo of options. but it still seems to crash MP upon startup every time.

I just uploaded version 0.5 to the first post. I removed some unneeded references as well as trimed a few int.parse() variables. Try that version and see if that helps.

Note: I think the issue was a space in the New Email Check Interval field.

hmm.. I installed the .4 version today and now MP crashes every time.. If i disable the plugin, MP works again.
    The config aspect of it seems to be fine. I've tried different combo of options. but it still seems to crash MP upon startup every time.

Plugin works well with MediaPortal-svn-1.0.4.23831, but it doesn't work with newer SVNs.

That is probably so. I am building off of the stable MP 1.0.2 dll's at the moment. As soon as there is a stable 1.1 version I will build against it. Unless someone wants to zip up the (Core.dll, Dialogs.dll, Database.dll & Util.dll) files for the lastest SVN, then I can build against them.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    I deleted the db. installed .5
    still have the same issue

Are you using IMAP, POP3 or both?

Can you do me a favor and post your complete logs? (Mediaportal.log & Error.log)

Thanks

Edit: Which version of MP are you using?

Blitz,
    I have tried every combination I can think of.. I deleted the DB, created a pop3 account, it works fine. I deleted the DB again, created an IMAP account, works fine... I wonder what has changed that it is not working for you? Has anyone else had this issue?

I have posted version 0.5a for MP 1.1, built with the dll's Blitz provided...

blitzkrg

Portal Pro
    January 31, 2007
    I deleted the db. installed .5
    still have the same issue

Are you using IMAP, POP3 or both?

Can you do me a favor and post your complete logs? (Mediaportal.log & Error.log)

Thanks

Edit: Which version of MP are you using?

Blitz,
    I have tried every combination I can think of.. I deleted the DB, created a pop3 account, it works fine. I deleted the DB again, created an IMAP account, works fine... I wonder what has changed that it is not working for you? Has anyone else had this issue?

I have posted version 0.5a for MP 1.1, built with the dll's Blitz provided...

I'm using 1.1 svn 24102 (I installed the latest just now to see if that was the problem - I was using previous svn.. but still same problem.. attached are my logs from 4/5 & 5a all same issue.. MP loads and then crashes

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    blitzkrg,
    I posted a new .5b version. I refactored the GetNewMessage process to eliminate the int conversion error. I know you usually always do, but Please delete your old database with this new version...

Wile E.

blitzkrg

Portal Pro
    January 31, 2007
    still crashes.. looks like the same error. But I don't think everything is getting installed correctly. I moved the 2 dll files and tried to reinstall and the process dll didn't get installed. so can you first post a manual install version? so we can rule out any install issues??
    thx

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    still crashes.. looks like the same error. But I don't think everything is getting installed correctly. I moved the 2 dll files and tried to reinstall and the process dll didn't get installed. so can you first post a manual install version? so we can rule out any install issues??
    thx

Here you go....

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom