MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    We already use nuget.org

For example https://github.com/FreakyJ/MediaPor...ataExtractors/OnlineLibraries/packages.config has:
    Code:
    <package id="Newtonsoft.Json" version="6.0.3" targetFramework="net451" />
    and https://github.com/FreakyJ/MediaPor...actors/OnlineLibraries/OnlineLibraries.csproj has:
    Code:
    <Reference Include="Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed, processorArchitecture=MSIL">
    <SpecificVersion>False</SpecificVersion>
    <HintPath>..\..\..\..\Packages\Newtonsoft.Json.6.0.3\lib\net45\Newtonsoft.Json.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First of all thank you!
    I installed the package using the nuget package Editor. It changed all!! Projects, but I only committedt the chnages of my project. But it still says:
    D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7c012272298dd9c7\MediaPortal\Incubator\MP2Extended\MP2Extended.csproj(281, 5): This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Enable NuGet Package Restore to download them. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=322105. The missing file is D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7c012272298dd9c7\MediaPortal\Source\\.nuget\NuGet.targets.

I can select by right clicking on the solution, but I don't think this is the right way?!

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That should have worked. You've got RestorePackages turned on the the project file, the reference hint points to the right location and the package has been downloaded. I'll try from home later see if I can spot something.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe it's not quiet up date -vs- what's on GitHub. I'll do another clean build.
    There is something really fucked up :/
    I committed now all changes which the Nuget Packagemanager has done after installing the Json package (I did nothing more than hit install on the package for my project).
    It looks like it updated everything to a new version of how the packages are managed?!

Now we are getting this error:
    D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7c012272298dd9c7\MediaPortal\Source\.nuget\NuGet.targets(83, 9): Unable to locate 'D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7c012272298dd9c7\MediaPortal\Source\.nuget\NuGet.exe'

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great about the cache. (y) Do you cache based on the exact query, e.g. a resized image with stretch and not just based on media id?

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom