Plugin: MP2Extended (1 Viewer)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Or do you mean pictures?
    I mean pictures. Like browsing through pictures like movies and series. Ampdroid doesn't have this...

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is the first request in movies, can't do anything more with movies if this fails:
    InternalServerError: Failed to proccess! - Exception: {0}
    Good that I got your DB :) Fixed version in first post + more API calls

Do you want me to list the MAS calls we do for Pictures as well?
    Yes please :)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks, getmoviebasic now works.

No details are shown for movies, need to debug to understand more. But I can already now see that the images for the thumbs are wrong.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ORGWxxEzPSbno1RVhQS25tNVk/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ORGWxxEzPSZUNvTXdiM3F3TXc/view?usp=sharing

Btw, now playing for movies now works(I now can get movie details from mas) But also this image is wrong.

The toggle between aspect and subtitle seems to work fine now. Didn't check any movie with several audio track.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But I can already now see that the images for the thumbs are wrong.
    I need what you send. I guess my mapping to the fanart types is wrong, because I had to make some guesses. Will try to debug it here and fix iit tomorrow.

The toggle between aspect and subtitle seems to work fine now. Didn't check any movie with several audio track.
    That's nice :) audio tracks are working the same way, so should work, too :)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For Pictures:

MediaAccessService:
    GetPictureCategories
    GetPictureSubCategories
    GetPicturesBasicByCategory

StreamingService:
    GetImageResized
    RequestImageResize

I don't think the RequestImageResize ever were turned used in production. I think I requested to Oxan to bulk resize and cache a folder of images but I this was either not completed or not fully working.

Btw, I guess you will need to start caching images. It require quite a lot of resources to resize all the image every time they are requested for. MPiV cache the thumbs but I reload the gui when developing and then clear all cache.. The Mp2 client was slow when loading MPiV at the same time.

Noted for episode title. You include "Homeland S01E01 - Pilot" but it should just be "Pilot"

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    new version in first post, I hope it fixes your movie cover problem :)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Don't know what happened, did a quick test with latest version before work and it failed with all requests now. Restarted server but didn't help. Logs not helpful.

I suspect that one(or more) of the calls that are done from Series or Movies activities give exception and take down the server. I had to restart the server a few times when I was testing yesterday. Will need to debug later to understand more. Not sure how much time I will have, maybe a bit this evening but then I'm away Friday and during the weekend.

Can you try to encapsulate errors/exceptions at a high level and log them? None of the issues we have had so far has been visible in the log. It's maybe good to be more verbose in the log now when developing so you both write all requests and also replies for them. Then we can see the requests that fail by looking at the log only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom