Plugin: MP2Extended (3 Viewers)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @MrTechno
    I've ported now all services to Asp.Net :)

Now I started to fix some bugs and have some problems with the MIA rework.
    Take a look gere: https://github.com/FreakyJ/MediaPor...tended/Metadata/WebVideoMetadata.cs#L124-L127

This should return the AudioStreams, but it doesn't. I tried to look into the Db and figure out what is wrong, but I can't find any information related to Audio Streams inside the DB. And I have no idea how it is supposed to work :/ Do you have an idea?
    If you want to make a test import the best is to use the MP2Ext from your Miarework branch, because you won't be able to compile my branch. I have not done any changes in these parts, so I can than just move the changes over very easy :)

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I can't find any information related to Audio Streams inside the DB
    I just had a quick look in my DB and there isn't even a table for them. Try adding this to TranscodeVideoMetadataExtractor.cs:
    C#:
          miatr.RegisterLocallyKnownMediaItemAspectType(TranscodeItemVideoAudioAspect.Metadata);
          miatr.RegisterLocallyKnownMediaItemAspectType(TranscodeItemVideoEmbeddedAspect.Metadata);

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've added it below Line 64 and there is no change in behavior. I also can't see any change in the DB.
    I deleted one MediaSource and added a different folder with TvShows. The import went well, but still the same problem.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried the same and got the tables created, so even that is progress.
    Good news!! I deleted the whole database and now the table was created ;)

I also needed to add
    Code:
            optionalMIATypes.Add(TranscodeItemVideoAudioAspect.ASPECT_ID);
            optionalMIATypes.Add(TranscodeItemVideoEmbeddedAspect.ASPECT_ID);
    to RetrieveStream in MP2Ext. Streaming is now working (y)
    Thanks for your help. I really appreciate this :) I think now only the MimeType issue is left.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Another note: Getting images and starting streams etc. seems sooo much faster with Asp.Net. Thanks @MJGraf for implementing this ;)

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Very welcome :)
    My hope is that MP2 as a whole (in particular ResourceServer, FanArtService and UPnP-Subsystem) can take Advantage of this Speed improvement)...

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @johanj

You expressed that you are not very happy how the images are handled currently. Could you elaborate this a little more? What do you want to see?
    Maybe I can extend the image metadata extractor to get the needed information :)

Music is also worked on by BigGranu as far as I know. So no changes there yet. But also on the list.

I ported almost all functions to ASP.Net (Http Auth is missing, but I think not that important for now^^). As soon as the new build system is in place I will publish a new test version. But the Fanart for Series will be broken, this is WIP because of the MIA rework.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The issue I had with Pictures were that I didnt get any when browsing the picture shares. Or , I get a single one in a folder of tens or hundreds. Not sure what else I didnt like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom