Plugin: MP2Extended (3 Viewers)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @johanj
    If you guys are working on a design keep in mind that the images are not always high res.
    For example: 3Sat returns images in a resolution of 161*90 (not scaled or any postprocessing applyed).
    Attached are some random images from the OnlineVideos cache. I used again 3Sat to get these.

Attachments

• Cache.rar
      74.6 KB

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    We are not yet working on the design but thanks for the icons, they will be useful when we start:)

Mikou

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Do we have already some web UI? If yes, do we have support to watch live tv and recordings over that web UI?

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do we have already some web UI? If yes, do we have support to watch live tv and recordings over that web UI?
    MP2Ext has a very basic WebUI. Currently it shows you the API documentation and the Settings.

I haven't tested it yet, but WebMediaportal should work with MP2Ext, too ;) And this offers all the requested features above. If you try it and there should be some problems, let me know ;)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just a small status update:
    offbyone fixed the two bugs in the main version (thanks for that!) and I also could resolve the namespace issues :)
    He will also create a nuget package after that I can push the src :) Everything looks really good.

Furthermore I've implemented UserAuth with a user management and an overview page for the Settings and some bug fixes etc. So the project is not dead^^

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @henso
    Could you make any progress regarding the LiveTv Streaming? :)

Attached are also some screenshots of the new MP2Ext Usermanagement^^ It uses JQuery and calls the MP2Ext APIs so you could create your own management system if you would like to.
    I also plan to make the settings changeable from within the settings.

This is how the users are stored inside MP2Ext:

XML:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <Configuration>
      <Property Name="Users">
      <ArrayOfMP2ExtendedUser xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
      <MP2ExtendedUser Id="f5206dd1-1b7e-4d39-b741-e8af2cf95300" Name="admin" PasswordEncrypted="jVlJx++VzXTWjDfsuJ9TZw==" TypeEncrypted="h6MAxFwlpskC36+Qakgvuw==" />
      <MP2ExtendedUser Id="31b9fed9-ff01-4b43-9551-f11dbff0078e" Name="JaneSmith" PasswordEncrypted="X4pGHzJvagYKUl/8HpF29A==" TypeEncrypted="9f9ktftSw1g2+OaI5SB/ZA==" />
      </ArrayOfMP2ExtendedUser>
      </Property>
    </Configuration>

The UserTyper and UserPassword is encrypted (not only base64 xD). If you have multiple users with the same type they will still have different "TypeEncrypted". So you can't make yourself to an admin by just copying the strings over :p
    Also the Encryption is tied to the PC. So if you copy the file to another computer you will have a really hard time to decrypt it :ROFLMAO: Useless for MP, but was fun to do so^^

Attachments

• MP2ExtUsers.PNG
      MP2ExtUsers.PNG
      50.9 KB
    • MP2ExtUsers2.PNG
      MP2ExtUsers2.PNG
      46.7 KB
    • MP2ExtStettings.PNG
      MP2ExtStettings.PNG
      57.8 KB

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I thought it's time for a new snapshot. Like always plugin + change log in first post :)
    It should work with the last installer linked in the first thread.

The biggest changes are OnlineVideos, User Auth + JQuery. Was fun to write some JS and HTML after 8 years :ROFLMAO:

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nice! I will give this a spin asap but it will unfortunately take until next year, skitrip tomorrow and holidays...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom