Plugin: MP2Extended (3 Viewers)

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Couldn't you just use the ID property instead of the Index property? Or what are you requesting?
Isn't the ID just a dumb number?
I'm meaning the real index of every stream type in the container. It's "index" with ffprobe and "streamorder" with mediainfo.dll
The order of the stream types is not always the same. Sometimes it's like this: subtitle (teletext) - index 0, video - index 1, audio (mp2) - index 2, audio (ac3) - index 3, subtitle (dvbsub) - index 4.
I cannot call the stream with stream selection, instead Emby is switching streams by an index i have to deliver.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    FYI: the branch should compile just fine now, except the mpwebapi. But I won't port it to the MIA rework. This is not part of this branch :)

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Isn't the ID just a dumb number?
    No, it contains the stream index from ffprobe. Currently for subtitles the ID is not the stream index. For external subtitles I should put ID=-1?
    branch should compile just fine now
    I get: :whistle:
    Code:
        Unable to locate Dependency Swashbuckle.SwaggerUi >= 6.0.2-rc2-final
        Unable to locate Dependency Swashbuckle.SwaggerGen >= 6.0.2-rc2-final
    But I won't port it to the MIA rework.
    What won't you port? MPWebAPI? :confused:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can also just upload the packages to the other feed, if that is less trouble :)

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just be sure you have this one in your package manager
    That took care of the swagger problem but now it can't find the "Microsoft.AspNet.Diagnostics" nuget. It says its missing in all of my current nuget repositories.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay just pushed them to the official feed, so no need for you to change anything ;)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That took care of the swagger problem but now it can't find the "Microsoft.AspNet.Diagnostics" nuget. It says its missing in all of my current nuget repositories.
    You also need this one:
    Name:
    aspnetvnext

I don't know how to add this to the repo... need to look that up but for now it should solve your problem :) Sorry for that. I had it setup for the Asp.Net Branch and didn't notice this mistake :whistle:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh yes it is a warning. Asp.net rc2 is not released yet so we patched something together from their pre releases... like our dev snapshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom