henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Last error I don't understand:
    Code:
    Could not find a part of the path '...\MediaPortal\Source\Extensions\MetadataExtractors\FFMpegLib\obj\x86\Debug\FFMpegLib.dll'.
    Why would look for the FFMpeg under metadataextractors?

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why would look for the FFMpeg under metadataextractors?
    Because the Project is there? :)

It tries to get this file:
    "assembly": "../../Extensions/MetadataExtractors/FFMpegLib/obj/x86/{configuration}/FFMpegLib.dll",

Is the FFMPegLib already compiled? If not just hit build on the FFMPgeLib Project and try again.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No the obj folder is correct. There is the wrap folder under source. This basically builds the nuget packages for the projx projects on the fly. See it like a hack from ms to make the new project format to work with their old one.
    The obj folder is the output from the actual project the bin folder contains also the dependencies

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    No the obj folder is correct.
    Ahh my configuration was set to Any CPU. Everything build now.
    Just for curiosity sake where does one find the line: "assembly": "../../Extensions/MetadataExtractors/FFMpegLib/obj/x86/{configuration}/FFMpegLib.dll"?

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In source/wrap/{projectName}/project.json :)

Happy that everything is working now.
    Yes setting it to x86 is important, thought this is the default

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Isn't the ID just a dumb number?
    No, it contains the stream index from ffprobe. Currently for subtitles the ID is not the stream index. For external subtitles I should put ID=-1?
    Ah, didn't know that about your ID. In original MPExtended it was a cryptic number from mediainfo.dll.
    I don't know what to do for external subtitles - live tv streams do not have one :D

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    @FreakyJ
    Seems I need the correct version of the "Microsoft.AspNet.Diagnostics" anyway:
    Code:
     [WARN ] - AspNetServerService: Cannot start WebApplication 'MP2Extended' (URL 'http://*:4322/MPExtended/').
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.AspNet.Diagnostics, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Microsoft.AspNet.Diagnostics, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60'
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.MP2Extended.MP2ExtendedService.<>c.<.ctor>b__5_6(IApplicationBuilder app)
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.AspNetServer.AspNetServerService.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<StartWebApplication>b__1(IApplicationBuilder applicationBuilder)
       at Microsoft.AspNet.Hosting.Internal.AutoRequestServicesStartupFilter.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<Configure>b__0(IApplicationBuilder builder)
       at Microsoft.AspNet.Hosting.Internal.WebApplication.BuildApplication()
       at Microsoft.AspNet.Hosting.WebApplicationBuilder.Build()
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.AspNetServer.AspNetServerService.StartWebApplication(WebApplicationParameter webApplicationParameter)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am really sorry for the pain... I now deleted my complete build folder and compiled it from scratch. I had somehow the dll lying around there. I added it now to the build.targets and now it is working fine after I had the same error like you.

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I am really sorry for the pain...
    No problem. That's how it is when you use cutting edge technology. ;)
    1. It's still not working though:
    It wants version 1.0.0-rc2-16068 of the Microsoft.AspNet.Diagnostics but that is not available to me. I have 1.0.0-rc2-16303 and 1.0.0-rc2-16405, so I put 1.0.0-rc2-16303 in the project.json, and now I can start MP2Ext.
    2. Next it complains that swagger is not found:
    In the build.targets I can see it copies from $(ProjectDir)\wwwroot\lib\swagger-ui\dist\**\*.* but that path does not exist, not even if I use the rar file you provided earlier.

Am I doing something wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom