Plugin: MP2Extended (1 Viewer)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well the problem with DLNA is that the DLNA profile has to match the media or else it will be unplayable or it might even not be shown at all because it is unsupported. I don't think there is a good fallback.
    Maybe adding an option to the config for that? After changing this it shows all my media and for e.g. mobile devices this is not a big deal. Or make it dependend on the Device detected?

The screenshot looks good. To be honest I am out of ideas. Just copy the line in the build.target add a comment and we are good for now :D

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are some updates and I installed some of them :)

Attachments

• VSUpdates.PNG
      VSUpdates.PNG
      157.4 KB

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    There are some updates and I installed some of them
    I already installed all of them. ;)

Maybe adding an option to the config for that?
    In my opinion I think I would just catch the exception and write a line in the debug file that the media had no profile. Besides the MIME is not used detecting the profile to use. The metadata is, so maybe there is no metadata or the MIA rework is cause?

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I copied the swagger files, and now I get the same error as previously:
    Code:
    [INFO ] - AspNetServerService: WebApplication 'TestWebApp' (URL 'http://*:5001/') started.
    [WARN ] - AspNetServerService: Cannot start WebApplication 'MP2Extended' (URL 'http://*:4322/MPExtended/').
    Microsoft.Net.Http.Server.WebListenerException (0x80004005): The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process
       at Microsoft.Net.Http.Server.UrlPrefixCollection.RegisterPrefix(String uriPrefix, Int32 contextId)
       at Microsoft.Net.Http.Server.UrlPrefixCollection.RegisterAllPrefixes()
       at Microsoft.Net.Http.Server.WebListener.Start()
       at Microsoft.AspNet.Server.WebListener.MessagePump.Start[TContext](IHttpApplication`1 application)
       at Microsoft.AspNet.Hosting.Internal.WebApplication.Start()
       at MediaPortal.Plugins.AspNetServer.AspNetServerService.StartWebApplication(WebApplicationParameter webApplicationParameter)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In my opinion I think I would just catch the exception and write a line in the debug file that the media had no profile. Besides the MIME is not used detecting the profile to use. The metadata is, so maybe there is no metadata or the MIA rework is cause?
    I attached a Screenshot showing you my DB :)
    As you can see there is sometime video/unknown in it. and sometimes it is just empty... I can make a new import and see if it helps.

Besides that I get
    [2016-02-09 18:53:12,676] [190443 ] [26 ] [INFO ] - MediaConverter: Invoking transcoder to transcode video file '/O:/Filme/Verdammnis.DVDRiP.MD.German.XViD-AOE/Verdammnis.DVDRiP.MD.German.XViD-AOE/Sample/aoe-verdammnis-sample.avi' for transcode '4238256e-dc5a-490e-8e2b-20744b975033_DLNADefault' with arguments '-y, -threads 0, -c:v copy, -f , -an, -sn'
    [2016-02-09 18:53:13,677] [191444 ] [26 ] [ERROR] - MediaConverter: Timed out waiting for transcoded file 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\TranscodeCache\4238256e-dc5a-490e-8e2b-20744b975033_DLNADefault.A-1.mptv'
    Have you tried the new transcoding service with the DLNA Plugin lately?

I copied the swagger files, and now I get the same error as previously:
    Do you start it from within VS? If yes you must start VS as an administartor to have Access to the WebListener. Later we want to switch to Kastrel but this is missing some features, yet...
    MediaPortal.Plugins.AspNetServer.AspNetServerSettings.xml allows you to switch between the two servers (see the Asp.Net thread first post for details). But haven't tried using Kastrel for a long time. Hope we get rid of all these Workarounds soon...

Attachments

• MimeType.PNG
      MimeType.PNG
      34.1 KB

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Will do later. Just having dinner and watching an episode. But if you have further questions my phone will blink :)

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    @FreakyJ
    I think there is something wrong with the dates sent from MP2Ext. In aMPdroid the time is the same for all programs in the EPG.
    Can you confirm this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom