[Plugin] MPCleaner - Deletes images from your thumbs folder that are no longer in use (1 Viewer)

spaceyoyo

Portal Member
December 3, 2006
Home Country
France France
Hi m3rcury. The cleanup always worked like a charm until I recently addes the French series Caïn (thetvdb 263005). The artwork just gets deleted at every run. Is this because of the naming or something else? I'm not getting any errors or anything like that by the way and the serie episodes are in the database as they should be.
Same problem with the serie Robocar Poli, thetvdb id : 260822 (with no special character in the name !) .
MPCleaner delete artwork on each run.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury. The cleanup always worked like a charm until I recently addes the French series Caïn (thetvdb 263005). The artwork just gets deleted at every run. Is this because of the naming or something else? I'm not getting any errors or anything like that by the way and the serie episodes are in the database as they should be.
    Same problem with the serie Robocar Poli, thetvdb id : 260822 (with no special character in the name !) .

Can you please upload your TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 to see if there are any special characters in the name. Thanks

spaceyoyo

Portal Member
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France

Can you please upload your TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 to see if there are any special characters in the name. Thanks

Thanks for your help m3rcury :)

Here my database file.

Attachments

• TVSeriesDatabase4.zip
      436.3 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Thanks for your help m3rcury :)

Here my database file.

@spaceyoyo, I've had a look into your database and have noticed that there is no path for the images in both Caïn and Robocar Poli. The plugin will list all images in the thumb folders and if a match in the database is not found, the image is deleted as it assumes that it is not used.

Can you check from MP-TVSeries plugin to see if episode, season, etc images are available for these 2 series?

spaceyoyo

Portal Member
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    @spaceyoyo, I've had a look into your database and have noticed that there is no path for the images in both Caïn and Robocar Poli. The plugin will list all images in the thumb folders and if a match in the database is not found, the image is deleted as it assumes that it is not used.

Can you check from MP-TVSeries plugin to see if episode, season, etc images are available for these 2 series?
    I never have the serie Caïn ! I don't understand why it is in my database. So I will try to delete this in my DB.

Robocar Poli work correctly with MP-TVSeries plugin (but sometie the cover is deleted bympcleaner). My daughter just see an episode tonight.

spaceyoyo

Portal Member
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Problem solved :)

The serie Robocar Poli didn't had banner on thetvdb.com.
    So I added one and now it's OK with mpcleaner.

Maybe there is a correction to do : if a serie don't have banner, mpcleaner shouldn't delete cover and other artwork.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @m3rcury Since 1.7 final, this one seems to crash my MP installation. Crash is fixed when I disable MPCleaner. Logs attached.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @m3rcury Since 1.7 final, this one seems to crash my MP installation. Crash is fixed when I disable MPCleaner. Logs attached.

@Requiem. Will instal 1.7 final myself and revert.

I upgraded to 1.7.1 Hotfix today, and MP crashed since the MPCleaner couldn't find the Assembly "System.Data.SQLite"....
    Disable the MPCleaner fixed the MP crash..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom