Plugin requests (2 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It is possible to import the channels in MP Tv Server from an other installation. Now you go to MP TV Server in Plugins and activate Argus. There you can send the channels from MP TV server to Argus Scheduler. The EPG xml file you copy to C:\ProgramData\ARGUS TV\XMLTV . The import takes a while.
    Would you be willing to test the argus files for me and let me know if i have missed things ?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Please add showtimes. It is no available for MP 1.16 pre.
    Showtimes has already been mentioned, it will only get added when it is compatible with 1.16 or above.

Ni La

Portal Member
    February 22, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey hey! Nice skin. Would it be possible to add latest myFilms Plugin? It's not yet added, right? Didn't see it in the list.
    Cheers... good work

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hey hey! Nice skin. Would it be possible to add latest myFilms Plugin? It's not yet added, right? Didn't see it in the list.
    Cheers... good work
    Yea already on it will be in next release along with showtimes and myanime3

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
    Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom