[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (1 Viewer)

MiamiBeach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2008
    Miami Beach, FL
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    For the name its up to you to change the name inside the xml just as you want it.
    ....and <position> and <category> have been planned to befor better structure in the future. Just sometihing like tagging channels. Maybe used later similar as on my dvb-s receiver.

So far
    kroko
    kroko,

I think what z3r0_burn means is that the name of the station displayed on the screen seems to be the name of the XML file and not the <name> or <short> tags.

For example, I have the following XML file called GrooveSalad.xml:

<name>Groove Salad (128k)</name>
    <short>Groove Salad</short>

But on the plugin screen GrooveSalad is displayed and this seems to come directly from the filename. Once I change the filename, the screen display is automatically changed.

Thanks for the great plugin!

civicoid

Portal Member
    March 24, 2006
    Germany
    Hallo alle zusammen ...

da leider die MyRadio-Option bei fehlenden TV-Plugin nicht mehr verfügbar ist,
    bin ich auf der Suche nach einer Möglichkeit, weiterhin WebStreams anzuhören.

Dabei wurde mir dieses Plugin hier empfohlen.

Die Installation hat auch super geklappt, nur leider habe ich unter MP
    keine Sender aufgelistet. Der Pfad zu den sender.xml ist auch richtig.

Was mach ich denn falsch? :oops:

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Du verwendest wahrscheinlich MP 1.1 beta... (p.s. im englischsprachigen teil des forums solltest du deine fragen in englisch posten ;))

kroko: Are you still working on this plugin? I checked out the latest svn and the namespace "MediaPortal.Radio.Database;" is missing. Am I correct that this part is missing because of the removal of tvserver?

thx

edit2:
    I made some changes to get the plugin running with 1.1 beta1 (testet on win7 and xp). Just copy the attached dll (View attachment MyStreamRadio.rar) over the installed version (in plugins\Windows) and it should work.

z3r0_burn

Portal Member
    December 8, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey All!
    If anyone is interested in a work-around using My StreamRadio v2 to get XM radio to work in MP I have something that works for me:

1) Install uXM
    2) Copy the attached "station XML files.zip" to Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Radio
    3) Copy the attached "station PNG files.zip" to Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Radio
    4) Configure uXM:
    A) In the settings window enter your XM web radio login info and check "Default to high bandwidth"
    B) on the Server tab make sure the port is 19081 (the station XML all point to that port on LOCALHOST)
    C) Setup windows to autoload uXM at boot time if MP is autoloaded
    5) I use the attached "Menu Icons.zip" for the Basic/Home screens (they ain't pretty but they work for me)

Hope someone likes this!

Attachments

• Menu Icons.zip
      30.6 KB
    • station PNG files.zip
      30.6 KB
    • station XML files.zip
      30.6 KB
    • uXM Setup.zip
      30.6 KB

pk444

October 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    StreamRadio spielt keine Streams, WMP dagegen schon.

Hallo,

kann mir jemand einen Tipp geben:

Manche Sender werden nicht gespielt, sondern es erscheint eine Fehlermeldung: "..Codec:". Wenn ich die ULR jedoch im WMP eingebe, werden die Streams korrekt abgespielt. Dies tritt aber nicht bei allen Streams auf, nur bei ein paar, z.B. Antenne Bayern.

Woran kann denn das liegen, dass My StreamRadio den Stream nicht spielt, WMP dagen schon?

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe.

JoachimP

Portal Pro
    October 12, 2007
    Lüneburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo pk444,

ähnliche Phänomene habe ich schon weiter vorher im Thread beschrieben, z.B. für NDR2. Ich vermute dass die Datei *.xml nicht mehr ganz "passend" ist.

Wann ist mit einem Update zu rechnen?

Joachim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom