Plugin: TvWishList for MP2 (1 Viewer)

stixi

Portal Member
November 11, 2007
Country flag
hi,
i use this version 1.4.5.0
it works fine... only the automatic search does not start...
do somebody know something about this problem?!?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi
    it works fine... only the automatic search does not start...
    Even with latest MP 2.2 test builds the plugin generally is working, excerpt for the automatic EPG search... Need to start the search by hand every other day to get it up and running.
    Hope someone with coding knowledge can fix this...

The GUI part I don't miss at all but it should search automatically imho...

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Yes but there is Version 1.4.0 but the working Version should be 1.4.5. And this version i find only in mpe1 in MP1/download/Plugin

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Yes but there is Version 1.4.0 but the working Version should be 1.4.5. And this version i find only in mpe1 in MP1/download/Plugin
    Then download the 1.4.5 version from there and extract it with a zip program as mentioned in first post. I never used MP1, but I think MPE1 files are nothing else as a zip package with different ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to the mediaportal executable [MP1-5051] - Music Playback fails with ReplayGain enabled and no ReplayGain Information in song [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not parsed from tsbuffer Since Pre-Release ...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The display can be reached with "Shift, 1". Andreas
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom