Plugin: TvWishList for MP2 (2 Viewers)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
i have done this. But i don't know what i have to do with.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    TVWishlist for MP2 only has a working TV Engine plugin. The client part is not working in MP2, it never has and it never will be.. But that's no big deal as you can setup everything you ever need inside SetupTV...
    I don't know if the MP2 Plugin is available inside the mpe1 package at all. In general it's correct that mpe1 is an average .zip archive, but sadly with encrypted file names. You can extract the archive but all files have cryptic names so you can't identify which files you have and need....
    I have attached the 1.4.5 version as zip archive (with correct file names for sure). There is an installer included. This installs Server and client plugin for MP2 but the client plugin didn't start as it is not compatible with any MP2 version higher than 2.0 Alpha. And even back in those days it never did work properly... So you better don't install the client plugin when you're asked about...

Attachments

• TvWishList.Release.zip
      6.4 MB

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for this. Installation is OK. But why ...
    Hi.
    TVWishlist for MP2 only has a working TV Engine plugin. The client part is not working in MP2, it never has and it never will be.. But that's no big deal as you can setup everything you ever need inside SetupTV...
    In MP1 i use only the Client-Plugin. It is very easier to use. The TVwish is automaticliy preset. I hadnt to open serverconfig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom