PMT Folder (1 Viewer)

Erbsenkopp

Portal Pro
August 3, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

why there is a "PMT" Folder in the "MediaPortal TV Server" Folder with nothing inside ?

Thanks,
Erbsenkopp

Erbsenkopp

Portal Pro
August 3, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

thank you for your answer - but, why is nothing and never in there ?

In TV engine0.2 i there was allways the pmt of the watch´t channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now running 1.35 x86 with no problem. Thank you
I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now...
Good day, 2 problems after upgrading to 1.34 from 1.33: 1- To avoid error message TuningParameters not found when starting...
Replies
Views
My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the movie automatically manages all the extras on the Bluray, so my library is organized in this way. Moving everything would be a very long job (I have more than 2800 movies), plus I would lose the Extras...
My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the...
Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
Replies
Views
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom