[confirm] Possible bug in not yet released 1.2.2 (1 Viewer)

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi,

I did my own build of the 1.2.2 branch and upgraded my 1.2.1 install.

After this icannot play any of my recordings. It looks like it might have to do with Mediainfo.dll

logs attached.

regards
Mylle

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm running 1.2.2RC but with the latest mediainfo.dll which is not included, already been added to mantis, not sure whether it will be in the final release though or put off till 1.2.3 :(

Recommend you get the latest dll

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    hmmm. i did try and download 0.7.51 but this did not make any difference :(

From the logs it could be related to the automatic refreshrate changer also?

regards
    MYlle

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    log tell me nothing, would need all logs that the debug mode (accessed from START menu) can create in zip file to desktop.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    I have edited the thread status to 'Confirm' since this is by no means a confirmed bug.

I am running the 1.2.2 branch, and have no problems playing SD or HD recordings in single-seat or multi-seat.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.31.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.31 Released! DE
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.31 Phoenix Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5115] - Fix for TMDB / TI_MDB grabbers...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 New 2.4 install wont show video/tv DE
    Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
    Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
    Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom