Possible skin modification? (1 Viewer)

G-l-l4X0r7

Portal Member
February 24, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Well, since the RC1 release of mediaportal i switched fully instead of using dvbviewer for my HTPC. I also like StreamedMP.
So i wonder if its possible to change this skin like i discribed it in the picture? I haven't looked into skinning, but i wnat to know if this is possible.

mpskin.jpg

The first push on the info button should show the bottom picture (basic channel info) and on the second push, the mini epg like in the upper picture should be shown. And finally on the third push the normal behavior like the double push (menue).

Thanks in advance...

losttown

Community Skin Designer
January 7, 2008
Well, since the RC1 release of mediaportal i switched fully instead of using dvbviewer for my HTPC. I also like StreamedMP.
So i wonder if its possible to change this skin like i discribed it in the picture? I haven't looked into skinning, but i wnat to know if this is possible.

mpskin.jpg

The first push on the info button should show the bottom picture (basic channel info) and on the second push, the mini epg like in the upper picture should be shown. And finally on the third push the normal behavior like the double push (menue).

Thanks in advance...

First, thank you for your suggestion! Now we stand directly before new version and so many changes need improvements,time for tests what we now don't have. :sorry: We return to your idea as fast as possible.

LostTown

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom