Pre-testing of MediaPortal 1.2.3 (1 Viewer)

Select the first option if you have tested and it is all working fine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DjeC64

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Gent
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I have some stuttering with this version that did not happen with 1.2.2. But I have not investigated it yet.

I do have a problem of frozen liveTV when the liveTV is left ON while the TV is turned OFF. Then after a while, when I turn ON the TV, the liveTV is frozen and I need to restart MePo. This does not seem to affect TVServer.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

One really important question for the testers.

How many of you are using analog, digital cable and digital satellite TV ? We really need people to ensure that the fix for DVB-T2 EPG doesn't cause problems for other TV users (even though this fix may not actually be included - certainly if no-one responds, it won't).

Mark

What Problem do you expect? I have DVB-T running plus DVB-S and DVB-S2. Only issue with EPG i have is (and had since start) that the content is sometimes not updating and showing false values (missing brodcasts - a broadcast is covering 4 hours, ...). I have the same channels in DVB-T as I have in DVB-S

DVB-T: ORF1, ORF2, Puls4, ServusTV, 3Sat, SchauTV, ORFIII, ORF Sport +, ATV
    DVB-S2: ORF1, ORF2, ServusTV Österreich
    DVB-S: ORFIII, Puls4, 3sat, ATV, ORF Sport+

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

One really important question for the testers.

How many of you are using analog, digital cable and digital satellite TV ? We really need people to ensure that the fix for DVB-T2 EPG doesn't cause problems for other TV users (even though this fix may not actually be included - certainly if no-one responds, it won't).

Mark

What Problem do you expect? I have DVB-T running plus DVB-S and DVB-S2. Only issue with EPG i have is (and had since start) that the content is sometimes not updating and showing false values (missing brodcasts - a broadcast is covering 4 hours, ...). I have the same channels in DVB-T as I have in DVB-S

DVB-T: ORF1, ORF2, Puls4, ServusTV, 3Sat, SchauTV, ORFIII, ORF Sport +, ATV
    DVB-S2: ORF1, ORF2, ServusTV Österreich
    DVB-S: ORFIII, Puls4, 3sat, ATV, ORF Sport+

The short answer is we want to be sure that nothing in 1.2.3 works less well than 1.2.2. So, we are looking for any new problems.

If there are issues with the EPG, this would be relevant, but only (for this case) if 1.2.2 works better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom