Problem with corrupted RTSP streams (1 Viewer)

rroor

February 28, 2007
Hello,

I have exactly the same problem with a dual DVB-T tuner (same multi-seat configuration as JacooH with a Terratec 2400iDT TV card) with the latest TV3 server (10-22-2007--01-22h--Rev16319). All transponders are working perfectly except one. On the corrupted transponder, I can read the ts file on the disk without any error but the stream is corrupted when I read it with VLC ( "PTS is out of range , dropping buffer"). My signal is excellent on every transponder (signal strength=100%). I have no problem with other apps (GBPVR).

What was the correction that was applied to fix the bug described in this thread?

Thanks
Romain

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    10-22-2007--01-22h--Rev16319

Was this a new installation tuned and configured from this download, the fix should be included, if not try 16250 as i know there have been some issues for some people after this version.

rroor

February 28, 2007
    I have installed the 16250 revision, and there is no change: error occurs on almost channels of the corrupted transponder after several seconds. More precisely, there are 4 programs on the corrupted transponder: 3 are working badly and one is OK. What differs is the number of audio channels (stereo/AC3) and subtitle. Channels on other transponder are working perfectly. Any ideas?
    Romain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom