Problem with StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

shanakar

August 17, 2014
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hello all,

I'm currently using MP v1.7.0 with StreamedMP 3.0.0.3440 for v1.7 and I am having some troubles. It is a fresh install of both and don't have other plugins installed.

The TV Series menu is reading my TV series folder perfectly fine.

My Movies menu is not reading anything, it brings up an error every time I try to enter it saying that the video path has not been set. Now I've set video paths in the MP Configuration Video Folders section (and made it the dedicated movies folder). I've also scanned all the movies from the video database section. Still nothing works. How can I fix this?

My other problem and the biggest one of all. I created an Anime menu using SteamedMP's Configuration tool. How do I set what directory it reads from? I cannot find anywhere how to do that to get it to work. I keep my anime separate from my movies and tv series so my structure is set up as

Videos
- Anime
- Movies
- TV Series

That structure is in the videos folder on Windows 7. I want to make my newly created Anime menu read from the anime folder, can someone help me with the info please?

Thank you!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    My Movies menu is not reading anything, it brings up an error every time I try to enter it saying that the video path has not been set. Now I've set video paths in the MP Configuration Video Folders section (and made it the dedicated movies folder). I've also scanned all the movies from the video database section. Still nothing works. How can I fix this?
    Movies = MovingPictures Plugin.

You can of course change what Movies refers to from the StreamedMP BasicHome editor i.e. make it point to MyVideos plugin or you can select Videos from the Menu.

My other problem and the biggest one of all. I created an Anime menu using SteamedMP's Configuration tool. How do I set what directory it reads from? I cannot find anywhere how to do that to get it to work. I keep my anime separate from my movies and tv series so my structure is set up as
    I presume you set this up in My Videos. My Videos does not support the ability to jump to a particular view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom