Problems with 1.24 (1 Viewer)

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi all, yes i know I had to generate the log. Unfortunately I only have the log without plug ins :-(. So I have to to the procedure again.

I more less updated MP now for years without that big problems, with 1.23 I needed several trials at the end I had to enable in TV section under special options force bla bla Stream, and then with 1.24 that nightmare... Let me see when I can do this again

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
I focussed on TV and this worked., with plugins and fanart handler enabled nothing, without fanart handler also TV and e.g movingpictures worked, with fanart handler the epg view in TV totally was destroyed, moving picture start screen ended up in a load screen, application crashed

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    with fanart handler the epg view in TV totally was destroyed, moving picture start screen ended up in a load screen, application crashed
    Very strange, maybe Fanart Handler’s database is corrupted? A very similar symptom. You can try to delete the Fanart Handler database (made a preliminary backup) and check. :whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yesterday I updated all my HTPC to the 1.24 Final, no problems were noticed. I use a Titan skin with my BasicHome and latest FH and LMH. But, I do not use the TV part not on one of the HTPC. :):whistle::coffee:

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

everything fine now. So before I updated to 1.24 I deleted my Fanart Handler DB and created it new. Afterwards I did the update and all worked fine as everytime :). Don't ask me why the fanart handler db was broken. Worked fine in 1.23 but then not after the update ...
    Many Thanks
    JuRo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom