fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm facing some problem with TV-Series in combination with MP 1.23 Pre.

1. The button '0' does not open the 'Delete' menu
    2. Deleting files from the context menu is not working
    3. Some media information are missing, when new files are added while MP is running. (eg. duration) If I add the files via the configuration all information exists.

Last edited:

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The button '0' does not open the 'Delete' menu
    In the config file for the Ortek/Hama remote control that I use, it is necessary to define the action of button "0" to mean delete for each MP panel on which you want that action to occur (it does not happen by default).

From your system specs, I think that you are using a standard MCE RC6 IR receiver, so you are presumably using the "Generic HID" config file. I have just looked at the one on my system, and it does not have any definitions of "0" to mean delete :confused:. However...

The file "keymap.xml" does have definitions of "0" to mean delete on various panels. I thought that the "Generic HID" support made "keymap.xml" obsolete, but perhaps not. So I think that you should check your "Generic HID" config file, and your "keymap.xml" file, to see if either defines "0" to mean delete for the panel where you think that it is not working. (I don't use the "TV Series" plugin, so cannot confirm your observation.)

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With my settings it was working in MP 1.22. After the upgrade to 1.23 it isn't and after the downgrade to 1.22 it is working, again. So I do not think it has something to do with the keymap.xml.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    MP 1.23 introduces some changes that break this and MovingPictures (mediaInfo).
    Might be related to that...

xppx

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    This warning can be found on the download page of the MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition (pre-release): "This Release will break all plugins who use MediaInfo, please report issues on dedicated thread, related to plugin."

As MyTVSeries uses MediaInfo, it needs to be updated so it becomes compatible again with the new MP-MediaInfo package.

Question is: is it going to be updated after so long or are we permanently stuck with MediaPortal 1.22 or will we be forced to go to MediaPortal 2.x?

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    it seems its going to be about this long:
    >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    :eek:(

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    There is a fix for movpic in another thread, you can try it [emoji106]

Tapatalk

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Looking like there are other problems with theTVDB and the ongoing saga with their API as well as the MediaInfo stuff...
    I think it's offline at the moment...

I've attached the Beta for the new Moving pics here too - if it helps...

Attachments

• 318752_moving-pictures-1.8.3-Beta.mpe1
      3.5 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom