Project Mayhem III Download (Final Vers.2.3 09.06.2008 (2 Viewers)

chili

Portal Pro
September 20, 2004
somewhere in the bowels of Texas
I have start with the build. But there wasn´t much comments here for that. So i have stop the work on it for the moment.

Good idea. Rather than have all these unfinished skins around, I think a well built skinning tutorial would be much more useful. That way some of the people with talent here might be able to pick up on the half done skins and give us more options :D

I am ok at photoshop and have some layout experience but if I have to search/post for all my questions in the forums to learn it would take twice as long to get anything done.

jontaz1000

Portal Member
October 10, 2005
Sweden
Looks fantastic! Love the black/carbon combination!

It's a very pro looking skin imho, would love to see it as a MP skin! Would be perfect on a black LCD...

Slyder0244

Portal Member
February 22, 2005
it's lookin good harley only thing i'd reccomend is maybe have the background be a lil bit brighter cause i like dark skins but it just seems a lil too dark it might look better if it was more of a grey then a black that way it wouldn't seem as dark overall

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
Now thats a skin!! A proper, non colour, non bright & bubbly skin. This is the professional looking skin that should go with our expensive HTPC setups. The black also looks great on a TV with silver surround.

pmbsa

Portal Pro
September 27, 2004
Please finish this skin, it will give me a common feel between my XBMC's (This is by far the best skin) and HTPC's which would be seriously good for my WAF.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Don't make the skin lighter,
    I have seen it on TV with xbmc and it looks fine.
    Making it lighter will make it lose the mood it sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom