Project Mayhem III Download (Final Vers.2.3 09.06.2008 (1 Viewer)

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, coaxed :wink:

work is in Prgress again :)

you will see here in the next time new screenshots of the work.

So i will definitive make the skin finished.

..many thanks for your good words :)

Greetings Harley

tommyg

October 22, 2005
    Thanks for porting the Project Mayhem III skin !

Hi Harley

thanks for restarting this work and pls do a widescreen version of this skin.

many thanks indeed,
    tommyg

sajberman

Portal Member
    April 11, 2005
    Lindome
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This is the greatest skin for my xbox and it would be really nice to be able to use it in my htpc with MP to. Please continue the great work, you have my support.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any advance on this?
    I'd like to see this for my car-pc! This would perfectly fit to my dash board ;)

Stooo

Portal Member
    December 7, 2005
    Scotland
    I think this looks great.

I agree with what's been said before - dark or black screens are very easy on the eye in a dark room when watching a movie.

I also find dark skins work well on a TV screen.

Can't wait till it's finished.

Yaka

February 9, 2006
    damn man i love this skin on XBMC cant wait till its ready

SOUNDYTIM

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2006
    chili said:
    I have start with the build. But there wasn´t much comments here for that. So i have stop the work on it for the moment.

Good idea. Rather than have all these unfinished skins around, I think a well built skinning tutorial would be much more useful. That way some of the people with talent here might be able to pick up on the half done skins and give us more options :D

I am ok at photoshop and have some layout experience but if I have to search/post for all my questions in the forums to learn it would take twice as long to get anything done.

Harley i would like to ask ya parsonaly for some kind of skinning tutorial mate.Mabe a good web site off some kind any thing would be better an faster the me massing about on the editor wich i dont seem to get far on.PS im a bit better on photoshop cs mind ya.ohh and could ya pm me any response im realy looking foward on doing great skins and mabe one day they can be ass good as yours.GREAT skin by the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom