Project Mayhem III Download (Final Vers.2.3 09.06.2008 (3 Viewers)

Zeljko

Portal Pro
June 17, 2006
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
It's ok now, works fine...
Edit: can you fix this?
As you can see, this is confusing in labels of recorded files.

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
can someone post a screenshot of how the plugins screen looks like i think mine is doing something wrong. Not at home right now so i cant get a screenshot of MP.

thnx

techchad

Portal Member
March 5, 2006
TV Logo's issue

I am having a problem with the TV logos, only about half of the channels show up in the TV guide when scrolling through, I assure you I have checked the names and they are correct as they all show up correctly in the Blue2 skin, oddly enough if I clear out the packedgfx*.png's and start on a different channel in the guide a different set of logo's show up in the guide. I love this skin it really gets a lot of complements when people are over!

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As always the skin is fantastic and a big thank to all. :D
    I have recognized the issue reported by Zeljko already in the last version of the skin. After a little bit of bughunting, I have found and corrected it. I also updated the priority and conflict screen in the tv timer section to fit more to the rest of the skin.
    My results are in the attached file, including new files for EasyApps and OnlineVideo Plugin.

MisterD

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

thanks for all your coments :)

misterd

..many thanks, i add the files to the next update :)

@rockmeister

..you must use a new svn snap, for the new stuff

techchad

..i can not reproduce this here, works fine for me.

JulianBuss

..have you delete the old PMIII Folder in your SkinFolder, before you have copy in the new one. You must do that because the fontchanges. MP will do then the new fonts by first starting.

Greetings Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom