Project Mayhem III Download (Final Vers.2.3 09.06.2008 (1 Viewer)

Netzdiver

Portal Member
November 22, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
hy Harley,

1.st big congratulations!!! A realy great Skin, i thig it will become my favorit!! :D

I´ve one questtion, a view Post earlyer you wrote that you will implimentate in next Releas (1.4??) the TV-Engine 3??

Is Project Mayhem III ready to use with the new TV-Engine, or must we wait till 1.5??

THX and by

Netz

norcomp

Portal Member
June 13, 2005
Hi Harley. Thanks for new version, but I have problems.

Have tried the new version on two computers. First I tried to delete the old version and copy the new version. Failed on both computers. Installed the old version again and then just copied the new version over the old version. Worked on both computers. ???????

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Great work Harley! Spotted bug as no song name for 'playing next' on Now Playing screen.

Thanks

The same here, no text is showing at all, except for the album title.

Fantastic work Harley. I love the animations and especialy the new now playing overlay in the BasicHomescreen i.c.w. the coverart bacground. Marvelous improvement, chapeau! But..... This is probebly not skin related, the animations don't run very smooth. I get low framerates, maybe 10 FPS or something in that region. I can play games @ 1024x768 32bit on my tv with 60 fps with no problems (GTA San Andreas for instance), but everything in MP feels like my computer is to slow. The same occures with visualisations from the BASS engine. If I use the same visualisation as I use in MP in Winamp the framerates are much higher. Any tips?

I use a nVidia 6200 AGP with 256MB RAM, use 2GB DDR400 and have a AMD Semperon 2800+ @ 2,2Ghz. Should be enough I'd think.
I use 640x480 and can go till 1024x768 on my CRT, but the higher the reolution, the lower the framerate.

One more question. Is it possible to use the visualisation from the BASS engine in the BasicHomescreen as a background? Maybe fade it with the coverart like in the now playing screen. The XBMC PMIII skin can do this. It looks awsome!

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

the problem with the labels is not a bug in the skin.

The Bug is not only in Nowplaying.
    It is a bug in mp after adding the new animationstuff to MP with newer svn version. Mp has a bug inside to show Fadelabels correct.

Sorry, i hope Frodo will fix it soon.

The Bug is not only in Nowplaying

Bram,
    yes in next step the overlay will show also the visualsation and video/tv preview. Bavarian will make the code inside mp for this.

Greetings Harley

atrotign

November 24, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    First of all, I LOVE THAT SKIN !

Yesterday I downloaded the new version (1.4) and installed it but now I can't play Music or Video anymore (There is no more menu in the left side of photo and music screens ???)

Did I something wrong or is something missing in the zip file ?

Configuration :
    Mediaportal 0.2.1.0
    Stable update 0.2.0.4

Thanks !

Aymeric

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom